Entry 003.

xx/xx/xx

Dear Fucking Diary,

Today I saved a cat.
A fucking cat.

I was jogging home early this morning to buy some groceries for the old hag when I suddenly heard a faint mewl. I didn't know where the hell it was, so I stopped and scanned the area. I didn't know why I stopped. I don't give a fuck for animals. But heroes don't just save shitty people, they always save the shitty animals as well. So I guess that's an exception.

Anyways, I finally heard and located where the mewls were coming from. They were coming from a tunnel nearly; the one that stupid middle school kids go in for some reason. Without hesitating, I ran over. The sounds that the cat made was like it was in pain. So I couldn't just take my time.

When I found where the cat was, it was surrounded by those asshole middle school fucks that always came in here. They were fucking monsters, throwing rocks at the cat and lightly beating it up to torture it.

For some reason, a deep pit of rage burned inside of me. They're treating a goddamn cat like that?
Un-fucking-acceptable.

Explosions started emitting from my hand, thankfully strong enough because of my jogging, getting the kids' attention. All of them, all of the ratshit guys, and all the shitrat girls, looked at me in fear. They were scared. Some activated their quirk, but some tried to run away in fear.
Of course, I beat all the little shits with ease. They weren't strong and will never be strong. They were a fucking disgrace.

I was about to head back home when I then remembered why I came into the tunnel in the first place. Turning around, I glanced at the cat, who was crouching down onto the ground, shaking. The kitten was mewling even louder now, scared and frightened.

Annoyed, I walked past the unconscious laying bodies on the ground and picked up the kitten. It seemed to be a munchkin cat, but I didn't know exactly how old it was. It was smaller than my hand as well and its' legs were fucking tiny.
I didn't plan on ever getting a cat but.. Ugh. I should take it in before it gets hurt more. I could resist its' "adorable" face it was trying to pull off, desperate for me to bring it home, but I already knew I'd bring it in.

So I did.
Named it Killer Explosion.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to keep this a secret from all those extras and my fucknut parents.

Fuck everyone, ᏦᎯᏆЅU.