Entry 005.

10/07/xx

Dear Fucking Diary,

On this shitty day that I'll most likely forget in the future, I had a chat with Shittyhair. He's... okay. At least I can tolerate him. And he's better than any of the fucking dickwads in the class. And I actually fucking like him. Instead of being like all of the other dumbass extras who stop and think before saving someone, he rushes in to save people and fights villains. It's probably because he has no fucking brain, but it's also probably because he's different from everyone else. He is actually my first friend. Big fuckin' surprise, eh? I'm a lone fucking wolf, but Shittyhair can be like my goddamn sidekick or something. And I can kick villain ass while he can save those puny people who needs to be saved.

Anyway, about our conversation today. We were talking... like bros. Just bros and nothing more. It was normal and cool, but as we were talking, I could feel some strange ass awkwardness in his voice. I mean it. He sounded so off...? It was weird, since he was usually always in a cheerful mood. I'm not saying he wasn't cheerful, his voice was just kind of lower than usual and it took him a few seconds to reply to me rather than answering right away. Maybe he was just tired.

I didn't question him because it wasn't any of my fucking business. Don't get me wrong, I was actually sort of concerned because he's the only person I even care about, but there was no way in hell I'd ever tell him I care. Who does he think I am, huh?! I'm Bakugou Katsuki, and I'm the best fucking hero! I don't need anyone! They can take care of their fucking selves! And if they can't, then they can fucking die right there!

...

Maybe next time I'll ask Kirishima what's wrong with him. He was looking a little down and I won't let that shit slide.

Signed by the motherfucking best, ᏦᎯᏆЅU..