Entry 009.

a/n: image credit - chavata2023 via instagram.
thank you so much for 1k reads!! if you're interested in some kiribaku angst please feel free to read another book i'm working on called anagapesis. ❤️ i shat 3 new chapters out in the span of like 48 hours lol

-💥-

xx/xx/xx

Dear Fucking Diary,

I woke up today to find Killer Explosion laying on my forehead. Usually she sleeps on my chest or stomach but I guess she wanted to try something new. I fed her and did my usual shit, but this morning I realized that she probably needed a bed and some other things too.

So I went out and got her stuff. A few name tags, toys, and a bed that could also be used as a scratching post. I took photos of her with them with my camera. Her eyes are so fucking small and round.

Even after I got her a bed, she still chooses to sleep like a damn weirdo

Even after I got her a bed, she still chooses to sleep like a damn weirdo. Ungrateful little brat.

I put one of the collars on her and she seemed confused by it at first and tried to scratch it off but eventually got used to it

I put one of the collars on her and she seemed confused by it at first and tried to scratch it off but eventually got used to it... probably because I glared at her. She stopped scratching it off when she saw me. Killer Explosion knows her place.

Apart from all that bullshit, she seemed to like the toys. I played with her and watched her suffer as she tried to grab a ball of yarn that I held too high for her. The little brat has a long way to go with training. I'll raise her to become a death machine, though.

𝖪𝖺𝗍𝗌𝗎𝗄𝗂.