-Dinosaur Laser Fight-

(Yes, the title of this chapter is a Ninja Sex Party song)

Zach's POV

"I'm glad you like it, but I have to go now." Chris said as he headed towards the door.
We said our goodbyes and then he left.
After he left she began coloring on the floor.
"I like dinosaurs!"
She says to me.
I get down on the floor with her and sat I as she colors, until I got a bright idea.
"ROAR!" I said as I got up and stomped around the living room.
She fake screamed and then ran into her room, and of course I chased after.
"ROAR! I'M GONNA EAT YOU!"
I say as I scoop her up.
I plop her on the bed and then blow on her belly, making her giggle.
"You can't eat me!" she said.
"Really? And why is that!"
I roared.
"BECAUSE IM A DINOSAUR TOO! ROAR!"
She said, jumping up off the bed and chasing me into the living room again.
"AND I HAVE LASERS! PEW PEW!"
I say, making laser noises, I chase her around the sofa until we head back into my room.
I then get another idea.
I put a pair of underwear on my head, and socks on my hands.
She ran into her room to do the same, then we met back in the living room to continue the fight.
A few minutes later, we hear a knock on the door.
We froze.
I answered the door while she sat on the couch.
By the time I realized that I was still wearing underwear on my head and socks on my hands, I had already answered the door.
Nialls cheeky face shined when I answered, but that quickly faded when he saw what I was wearing.
"Oh, we were just having a dinosaur laser fight, wanna join?"
I ask with a nervous smile.
"Um, I guess? I'm just here because I heard that Chris was here, and I thought that I would just stop by too."
He said as I let him in.
He sat on the couch and watched as we continued, eventually he joined in, "Oh no! I'm just a helpless little princess, please don't eat me!"
He said in the girliest voice he could, his voice cracked multiple times.
Basically, the fight ended with us eating Niall.
"That was fun." he said as we all sat down on the couch.
After chatting for a while, five o'clock hit and we became hungry again.
"Wanna go get pizza? I'll pay, they're only like five dollars a pizza at the parlor down the road."
Niall offered.
I gladly accepted and we got in his car, but first, Sunny tugged on my pants leg and whispered, "Can you sit in the back with me?"
After remembering what had happened, I said yes.
So we get in the car and drive to the pizza parlor.
On the drive there I order the pizza so that it would be ready by the time we got there.
When we get there, me and Sunny stayed in the car while Niall ran in to go grab the pizza.
He quickly comes back out with two large pizzas in hand.
We then drive straight back home and eat.
Once again, no one bothered to grab a plate, we just ate over the box.
As we ate, Niall texted to rest of the Sleepy Cabin crew about Sunny.
After getting into a group chat with everybody at Sleepy Cabin, we planned a meeting tommorow so that everyone can meet Sunny.
Everyone agreed except Jeff and Mick, they were on a trip in Florida. So the only people who would be there, we're Chris, Niall, Cory and Stamper.
It was about six o'clock and we decided that Niall would just sleep over since it was so late.
After watching some Adult Swim for another three hours, we went to bed, while Niall slept on the couch.

The next morning

Nialls POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and the sound of bacon frying.
I went into the kitchen to investigate but only found Zach and Sunny cooking.
"We're making breakfast!" Sunny says in a cheery tone.
"Really? Cool, make some for me!" I say as I switch the T.V on and sit on the couch.
Once the food was done it was about ten o'clock because we had slept in.
We all sit at the table and make our plates, then we eat.
"Wow, these are really good! Are they home-made?"
I ask with a mouthful of pancakes.
"Yeah, they're my mom's recipe."
Zach answers.
We finish eating and then get ready to head over to the Sleepy Cabin office where everyone should be gathered.
The first person we see when we arrive is Chris, and he is holding some clothes, "Hey, I saw these yesterday and thought that she might want them. I think that they're her size..." He says, handing me a dress that had bunny ears on it,

"Cool thanks! I'll send you a picture of it on her when we get home

"Cool thanks! I'll send you a picture of it on her when we get home."
I say as I grabbed the clothes from him.
Niall and Chris go watch T.V while me and Sunny go put the clothes in the car.
While we were in the parking lot, Stamper pulled in.
When he got out and approached us, he leaned down to Sunny and said, "So this is the little snot."
She hid behind my legs as me and Stamper began to carry on our own conversation.
Before going inside he got some sodas from out of his car and brought him inside with us.
We went inside and sat the drinks down in the kitchen. Soon, Chris and Niall came too.
We all poured ourselves a drink and began talking.
In the middle of talking about what the next Sleepy Cast topic should be, Cory walked in.
"Hey! Glad you could make it!" I greeted him.
"So where's the kid?" he asked.
I pushed her out from behind my legs and said, "Right here."