Sleepover with Niall

Corys POV

On the way to Zachs house I saw his dented up car on the side of the road, but I just kept driving.
When I parked in his driveway and made it to his doorstep, I knocked.
I waited and then knocked again, this time he answered.
"Hey, I just wanted to check in on you...and make sure your okay."
I say as he let me in.
We sat on the couch, too shocked to say anything.
I tried to reassure him by saying,
"You know, this isn't all your faul-"

"Yes it is....I shouldn't have drank. Sunny's probably scared shitless."
He cut me off.

"Actually, she's fine. Chris said that she was unconscious until they made it back to Stampers house, and when she woke up she thought it was just a nightmare. Also we told her that you went home early." I explained.

"Good. I'm glad you guys are good friends."
He said with his head in his hands.

"It's no problem."
I say in return.

"Do you think one of you guys could maybe keep her tommorow, just so that I can have some time alone...I'll probably have a massive hangover..."
He sighs.

"Me and Chris are working tommorow, so maybe Stamper or Niall can watch her."
I suggest.

"Your best bet is Niall, Stamper doesn't like Sunny, or kids in general."
He says in a monotoned voice.

"Okay, I'll text him."
I say as I pull out my phone.

At Stampers house.

Stampers POV

I got a text from Cory, it was a group chat with me him and Niall.
Corys text read, "Zach wants to be alone tommorow, and I can't watch her because I'm working, you two are the only ones off tommorow. So you can decide who watches her and where."

I showed Chris the text and he said, "Unless you want to watch her, I suggest we tell Niall about what happened before handing her to him."

I agreed with what he said and then went into the kitchen to call Niall while Chris sat with the kid.

Chris's POV

Me and Sunny sat in silence. I wasn't paying attention but I think she heard Stamper explain everything.
"Was the nightmare real?" she questioned me with tears welling in her eyes.
"Ummm......kind of. But everything's going to be fine, okay?"

Tears rolled down her cheek as she tried to wrap her arms all the way around my torso.

"What about Zach?" she asked.

"Cory is with him, making sure he's safe." I answer.

"Good." she mumbles into my chest.

When Stamper comes back into the living room he explained the plan to me, "Okay, so one of us can drop her off super early in the morning before going to work, or we can drop her off right now and she can spend the night with Niall and stay with him all day tommorow. What do you want to do?"

I responded with, "I guess we'll just go ahead and Drive her tonight."

So I put my shoes back on and picked up Sunny while Stamper texted Niall and told him that we were coming.
I sat in the back of the car with Sunny while Stamper drove us to Nialls house, it was 4:00 in the morning and everyone was yawning.
When we got into Nialls driveway I looked over at Sunny who had fallen asleep. I picked her up and carried her to the door step and knocked.
When Niall answered I handed her to him and yawned, "She knows that it wasn't a dream, but I still think it's best to not bring it up."
He nods and then takes her inside.
After that, I just go by Stampers house just to pick up my stuff, and then I decided to go home.

Nialls POV

I take her to the couch and lay her down.
After sitting next to her for a few minutes, making sure that she is asleep, I go lay down in my own bed.

The next morning

I woke up at about one in the afternoon since I was up until six in the morning.
I walked into the living room to see Sunny still asleep on the couch.
I then quietly went into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal.
Half way through my cereal I heard Sunny get up.
She rubbed her eyes and looked at me before joining me at the table.
It was quiet, so I decided to break the silence by asking, "Do you want some?"

She thought about it for a minute before nodding.
I get up and she follows me to the cabinet that I open up to reveal about three or four different cereals.
"Reeces Puffs!" she said as she jummped and pointed.
So I got down the box and poured some into a bowl along with some milk.
I carried it back to the table where we both ate our cereal.
When we finished, we went into the living room and watched some cartoon that I put on.
At about 2:35 she got bored and asked, "When do I see Zach again?"

I actually didn't know myself, so I texted him and asked him when I should drop her off.

He texted back almost immediately, "I'm actually not feeling as bad as I thought I would. And my headache is starting to feel better. How is Sunny? I don't want her to come back until She isn't afraid of me..."

I then reply with, "Well, the reason I asked is because she wanted to see you, so do you want me to bring her over?"

While I waited for a response, I asked Sunny, "Zach wanted to know if you feel ready to go back and see him, do you think you're ready?"

She nods and says, "I want to make sure he's okay."

At that moment I got a text back from Zach saying, "Sure."