Best Pals

Zach's POV

I pack my phone, a cigar, my wallet and, my camra so that we could record some.
We then get in the car and buckle in, I put in an old 80s CD and we start to drive.
It was a fifteen minute drive but it felt more like three since we were jamming out to my favorite CD.
I pulled into his driveway, we must be last because I saw everyone's car.
It was almost five now and it was getting dark.
She grabbed my hand as we walked towards his front door.
I knocked and then waited for him to answer.
I could here screaming and laughing along with music coming from the inside, they must've not heard me knock. So I balled up my fist and banged on the door while yelling, "Open up Fuckers!"
This made Sunny laugh.
I heard the house go silent exept for the music that was still playing.
A few seconds later Stamper opens the door and says, "Zach! Glad you could make i- oh...you brought, 'it' with you, I thought you would get a babysitter or some shit."
He says with a cigarette in his mouth.
"Well, I'm not going to be drinking, so I guess I'm the babysitter."
I say as we walk inside. Everyone was in their sleep wear but I forgot that we were even spending the night.
I join everyone on the couch and we greet each other, "Well I got somethin' she can do while we have fun. I got a mouse running around my house and I'm not quick enough to catch it."
He said as he passed out a beer to everyone. When he came to me he questioned, "You sure? We can just put her in a room until you're sober again."
I felt her grip on the sleeve of my shirt tighten.
"No, I'm fine."
I answer.
Everyone cracks open their beers as I say, "I brought my camera, mabye we can record a little? Just as long as me and Sunny aren't in the video."
Everyone agrees.
"Well, I'm going to go start dinner. You fags can talk amongst yourselves."
Stamper said as he got up and started towards the kitchen.
"Hey Zach, pass me the camera. I'll start the video." Chris asked.
I did as he asked me too and he ran off into the kitchen.

Chris's POV

I ran into the kitchen to get a shot of Stamper cooking.
"Here we see chef Stamper cooking SHIT that no one is gonna like."
I narrated.
And of course as soon as I stop recording, the food catches on fire.
I then got a few shots of his cat, Cheesecake. After that I put the camera down for a while so that we could eat.
Since Stamper burnt what we were going to eat, we all voted on him going out to get us a pizza. A few minutes later, as we were all sitting on the couch, Cory saw a mouse run across the floor.
Cory shrieked.
"I'm not touching that thing, I hate rodents!" Cory said nervously.
Sunny just giggled.
"Well, I guess I'll go..."
Zach said as he got up and searched for the mouse.
"I'll record!" I say as I pick up the camera and follow him.
After getting some footage of him trying to catch the mouse, I sat the camera down and caught it myself.
We put in a fairly large Tupperware container.
We sat it on the kitchen table and everyone gathered around to look.
Zach disappeared for a few minutes but we didn't pay much attention to it because we were all occupied by the mouse.
When he came back, he had a peice of a sandwich made smaller for the mouse to eat. We also put a little water in the corner of the bowl.
When we hear Stamper come through the door with the pizza. We all practically beg him to look at the mouse we caught.
When he looks at it he says, "Thanks guys, I've been trying to catch him for weeks!"
After looking at the mouse got old we all sat down and began to eat our pizza.
There was a pepperoni and a supreme. Me, Sunny, and Chris got pepperoni while Cory and Stamper got supreme.
As we ate we began to discuss what the rest of the video should be about, we all decided that we would just act goofy and record whenever we could.
After eating Chris went to go check on the mouse, only to come back and tell us it was gone. But none of us really cared enough to look for it again.
Chris and Cory sat on the couch and looked on their phones, and Stamper went outside to smoke.
I looked around for Sunny but couldn't find her, so I searched the whole house. Eventually I found her petting Stampers cat under the table.
"What are you doing down there?"
I ask.
"Petting Cheesecake..." she yawned.
It was almost eleven, so I figured that she was somewhat tired.
I picked her up and carried her to the couch with me.
I sat her down between me and Chris.
"She looks tired." he chuckled.
"..I'm not sleepy..." she yawned again.
When stamper came back inside he joined the rest of us and said, "Alright guys, I'm getting old and I need my beauty sleep, night fags." then he walked upstairs and into his bedroom.
"I call guest bedroom!" Cory said as he ran upstairs to the guest bedroom.
"I'm not really even that tired to be honest."
Chris said.
I looked over to see Sunny asleep, leaning on the arm of the couch.
"Me neither, but if we stay up, we should keep it down." I state, bringing his attention to Sunny.
He nodded.
I picked her backpack up and searched for my cigar.
I pulled it out along with a lighter.
"I'm going outside, if you wanna come?" I offered.
"Sure, hold on I need to go get something." Chris said as he got up and went towards the kitchen.