Chapter 1: Fuck School

Cassie's POV

Welp, Ok now I
I'm late to school all because of Miss snobby rich kid Bethany Sanders, Ughh just thinking about her name makes me wanna puke. So this is the situation, I was supposed to go to some presentation to represent my school as the most succesful school in academics, Bethany was my manager and was SUPPOSED to tell me when that presentation day was, So I could get ready, Instead of telling me it was today, she said it was next FUCKING month! Bullshit! It was only until my friend Yuri asked where I was because she hadn't seen me at the presentation that I knew Bethany had tricked me. Bethany the Beach I call her, She just wants to one up me because she told everyone in the school that she was gonna get represented at the presentation, and when I got that spotlight, she hated my guts even more. You know surprisingly me and her used to be great buds until she got to caught up in drama and loved it so much she would leave her best friend ( ME) behind. Well I get why she hates me because i'm just your average teenage gi- NO, I will not be cringy, I am the top of my class and have found myself some better friends than than BB (Bethany the Beach). Now i'm rushing just to get to school, so I can be at the presentation. God Fucking dammit bethany!, And so there I was rushing at the speed of a fucking snail trying to make it to school, I swear if you were to pass me, you would think I was a hobo, my hair was in a messy bun, and my contacts were like spiralling around in my eye so I probably looked like I was having a seizure trying to get my contacts fixed, in simple words, I looked like a pyschopath. Talking about if you passed by me, I passed by a boy with black hair (like me) and hazel colored eyes. It looked like he was going to my school, he had our uniform and all, but I had never seen him around before, whatever, It was not time to think about that, I have a fucking presentation to get to!