Chapter 6: I made a mistake

Aiden's POV

That's it, I'm transferring to another school, I made the biggest mistake of my life and almost eletrocuted a normal human to death, I will never be seen the same again. As soon as I got home I began to tell my mom what happened and that we should move, but then I saw my mom with a bunch of beer cans around her, and she was naked, then I saw a man with a towel around his bottom half of his body, What the fuck, "Hey who are you?!" I yell, "Oh you must be her son, Aiden, Please dont get the wrong idea, I had to get her talking somehow, and doing the fun thing was the only way" The random man said, "The name's Kevin" and he puts out his hand as if to expect to shake his hand, I do, and eletrocute him. " Speed powers then, this is gonna be interesting, if I'm not wrong, today you eletrocuted a girl thinking she was like you but were wrong, well let me tell you a secret, she is like you, in fact the Yuri girl is the same too, so is annoying bethany, but 1 of you in the group is the forbidden child, meaning that one of you is supposed to be dead, and in a few seconds you will wake up and you will be back in time to the morning, I hope you make the right choices this time" And then the fucking random ass man stopped talking, is this how he regularly talks, he talks like he is reading a FUCKING novel, I bet he doesn't have alot of friends. "Well are you done, did you finish reading the FUCKING HARRY POTTY SERIES OUT LOUD, god you talk so much" I yell, He chuckles "I knew you would say that, I would respond to that if we had the time, but we don't", "Who are you?!" I ask, "Well I'm you" he says as he fades out of existence. Then I wake up, in my bed, in the fucking morning!, what the fuck is going on?! FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT!