Chapter 3: Electric Boy?

Cassie's POV

I made it, I was at the presentation!. "Oh my god Cassie, what happened to you?!" Yuri exclaimed at my appearance. "I believe the real question is how I got here so late and why!" I replied clearly glaring at bethany. "No time for rivalry!" Yuri said as she pulled me to a mirror "Lets get you sparkling!". At the end I looked like a beautiful swan princess but inside it felt like I had been addicted to alchol and my oxgen is slowly slipping away, Beauty hurts...Anyway it was time to go on stage, I had memorized my lines and started to speak. At the end people clapped, as all functioning humans of society do and begane to talk, I walked backstage in all the ruckus. "You did great!" Yuri exclaims as she hugs me, very tightly, " T-h-an-ks v-er-y t-ig-h-t" I say between breaths. "Oh sorry" She says as she giggles. I begin to walk towards the changing room and Bethany the beach purposly bumped into me so I tripped over my high heels and fell. "Oops sorry, my body has a reflex just to hurt ugly, stuck up people" Bethany said with a smirk. " Oh so your body likes hurting itself, I should the one to be sorry" I answered with sarcasm as I glared at her. "No! My body is not ugly or stuck up!" She said clearly, and I was enjoying this, " So is your body ugly or stuck up, can ya make up your mind, you said or, right?"I retaliated, she looked shocked and hurt, what, she was behaving like she hadn't hurt, betrayed, and insulted me all the time. And to that response, I walked away. I could feel her eyes on me, plotting her sweet sweet revenge.I had changed back to my uniform and let my hair loose like always and tried to find Yuri, what I found was the beginning of a fight and yuri. "Yuri, whats going on?" I asked "Oh the new kid and the jock are going at it" Yuri replied, "Well is no one gonna stop them?" I asked, "Who is gonna stop this amazing fight, I mean the jock may act like he all the shit, but he's definitely not showing that" Yuri said as she pointed towards the two boys fighting. I recognized the jock and the boy. The boy was the one I passed by in the morning. As if sensing I was here, he turned to look at me. The jock took that chance to try to land a punch failed, somehow, it was as if the boy just zapped himself away from the punch, Then the boy landed a final punch on the jock, somehow, wait if I am calculating this right, at the current boys velocity, he would not be able to land a striking blow, as if to support my theory I saw lightning sparks from the boys hand and the jocks body. "Yuri do you see Electric sparks on that boys hand and on the jocks body" I asked Yuri, but when I looked at her, she was to in trance at the boy who won the fight, as if wanting to talk to him she was walking in his direction but, Bethany the Beach was already claiming him, and when she claims something, It is her's. Knowing that, I drag Yuri out of the potential akward situation and to the safety of our dorm rooms, When dragging Yuri eyes, Is was as if I could feel the boys eyes on me, Whatever, gotta be more safer than sorry, Sorry dude but you're in bethanys spider web now, and it's hard to get out.