Chapter 2: What the fuck

Aiden's POV

"Aiden, wake up honey, you gotta get ready for school!" My mom called. I groaned "I know mom!" I replied. I started walking like a slug towards my closet and changed to my uniform. I was transferring to a new school, again, because in every other school, controlling electricity was not normal, well when you say it out loud I guess it sounds crazy. My mom just says "People are scared of things they don't understand, soon they will accept you, you just gotta wait". What a liar, how long do you have to wait just for humanity to accept you, well whatever, I already got fully dressed and was going downstairs. "Your breakfast is on the table already and wake up your dad to tell him I'm gettimg his food ready and he should just wait there, thanks sweetie" My mom says as she kisses me on cheek, and so I'm on my mission to walk up the drama queen, Danny the Dickhead. "Wake up Dick" I say as I walk into his bedroom just to see he was sleeping with another woman, Oh hell no, If you are gonna marry my mom, you're gonna be loyal to her, BITCH, Mission: Wake up Dickhead, Mission changed to, WAKE UP THE CHEATING MOTHERFUCKER!. Now you may call this abusing my powers, I call this expanding the limits of my powers. I basically just set up electric wires all around his bedroom so that when he wakes up he will scream in pain and mom will come upstairs in worry, and realize he was cheating, all I had to do is wait. And then I heard the sweet melody of a scream full of pain, I pretended to be worried and called mom up, luckily she came, and she saw the woman and her so called husband and she was speechless. "Wait honey this is not what it looks like", Oh the drama queen spoke up for himself. "Get out" My mom says, and from her tone, she's serious. "Wait ho-" Dickhead's sentence was cut short by my mom's screaming, "GET OUT, AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE AGAIN, OUT!". My mom said while tears streamed down her face and she walked downstairs silently. Then the dick saw me and glared at me. I did my best innocent smile and said "What?", "I know this was you, I swear you are fucking dead!" He replies. "But I'm already dead inside" I reply while shrugging and headed downstairs. I had a very silent and akward breakfast, And then I was off to school. While walking to school, a girl with pure emerald eyes and a messy bun passed by me. Is that the type of people that go to this school? But what I mainly wanted to ask her if she was like me, Cause I swear I felt familiar energy when she was near me. Whatever I'll ask her when I bump into her again.