Chapter 7: Am I dead?

Ok, so I think I'm dead, hear me out, It's only because of a few minor things that happened preceding to this moment. So first Aiden ran out the infirmary room in tears, then Yuri somehow manages to throw a huge, heavy object at someone, then I met my apparent future self, and now I went back in time to the morning, WHAT THE FUCKK?!!, It was an hour and 30 minutes to the presentation, I decided to prepare everything because I knew what was gonna happen, but I still couldn't wrap my head around what had happened, I mean how would feel if you saw your best friend turn into the hulk of fucking chuck Norris and throw a freaking vending machine at a annoying person. Here's how the scenario went down, The annoying guy was like "Oh look at the two bully's, first troll Bethany, then make the new kid cry~", I was about to say a petty thing like "Oh look it's the disease who infects everyone with his stupidity!!!" But then Yuri was walking towards the vending machine, and she motherfucking picked it up!. Then she proceded to throw it at him, she hit the bullseye, I didn't get to see if he was alright because Yuri was dragging me away from the situation as if it never happened. Then I passed out and woke up looking up at a random woman, looked around her late 20's. I asked her who she was, and she said it was me, and I was like, well great I really am dead! Yay!!!!!!, Then I woke up and I was in my bed, in the morning of today, I had gone back in time...Imagine all that happening to you all at once, you would think you were crazy right, well right now I am talking to a therapist and calling my doctors for a checkup, Because clearly a normal human being does not go through theses things. I looked at the clock and it was 30 minutes to the presentation, so I started to get ready, but then I wondered, would I meet Aiden again, and if so, would he know whats going on, I quickly finished getting dressed and rushed outside, I waited a few moments until I saw him, and I yanked him, and I looked straight into his eyes, and I explained everything. He may think I'm a crazy woman, but who cares, If you went through what I went through, you would even take the slightest chance for anyone to believe you, I didn't care if I would be late, I wanted answers, and I wanted them now.

Authors note

If I don't upload it's either because I'm not motivated or I'm still thinking of an idea for the next chapter so yea, Thanks for understanding!