Chapter 1 : New day means New Hell

Y/n = Your name
F/c = Favorite Color
F/ f = Favorite food
D/n = Dad's name
F/n = Friends name
S/n = School name
T/n = Teacher's name
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n's pov)

The alarm started ringing as I quickly shut it out as I got up and took a shower. After I'm done I wore my new school uniform and wore my F/c jacket after that I went downstairs, as I went down I suddenly saw dad asleep on the couch, again and the place is filled with so many bottles of alcohol. I sighed internally. 'God why is he so f**king messy!?' I thought as I sneaked all the way to the kitchen. I went in the kitchen and I started cooking food for dad and after that quickly went outside with my bag on my shoulder. As I walked to the new school called S/n. I walked in front of the school wearing my f/c jacket I sighed.
"I am so sure that I'm going to get bullied in this school even if I transferred to a different school." Said to myself as I started walking to the New Hell.

♡¤○¤~●《>*<》●~¤○¤♡

I walked in to my assigned classroom as I saw new faces and new enemies. The student looked at me as I walked in and sat at the far right corner of the room. Everyone Then began chatting. As I sat there quietly I brought out of my skatchpad as I started drawing something creepy. After I'm done drawing I looked at my drawing in satisfaction.

(Art isn't made by me as you can see I just saw that in the Cp amino)

"Wow! Your so good at drawing the creepypastas!" I suddenly got startled as I hid my sketchpad and looked at someone.
"Oh sorry that I startled you. My name is f/n." She said as I faked smiled.
"Name's y/n."
"Well Hello y/n It's nice to meet you." She said as I smiled a little.
"Say do you like creepypastas?" She asked as I nodded.
"Yaay I'm not the only one who likes it!" She said as I giggled at her silly side.
"Anyway can I see your drawings." She said as she sat right next to me. I only smiled and nods. I showed her my arts as she looked at it in Awe.
"Wow Your so good! Teach me on how to draw y/n-chan!" I widened my eyes as I heard her say that. 'Why is she so impressed at my drawings!?' I thought as I heard the bell rings. The teacher comes in as the room became quiet.
"Good morning class my name is T/n." The teacher said as the students greeted. The teacher let us seated and we all seated as we listened to our new teacher/adviser.

~~Time Skipped~~

The Bell rings as we all started talking/whispering.
"Ok now class you may take your lunch."  T/n said as we all stood up and brought our lunch bags, as f/n and I were talking about the creepypasta's we suddenly saw a girl wearing shades and also wearing a mouthgaurd walking towards us.
"Greetings, I'm Jennifer but you can call me Jen or Jane for short." She said as f/n smiled.
"Hello Jen my name's F/n and this is y/n." She said as Jen smiled I think.
"Wanna join us!" F/n said as Jen nods.
"Sure I'm kinda alone anyways." She said as she joins with us. We all then started chatting with each other's about the creepypasta's, what we dislikes and likes, who's our fictional senpai's and I actually enjoyed it and I actually never felt this happy since...when was I became happy? Meh I don't remembered anything that I was happy so Might as well enjoy it. While they're talking to each other while I'm right next to her.
"We should eat here." F/n said  as Jen agreed and so am I. We three sat on the ground and started eating while we we're chatting about creeoypasta's and some other kinds.

(Jen's Pov)

As we all chatted about the creepypastas while they eat. I excuse myself to go the the comfort room and they nodded. I went in the Comfort room and went out using the window. I then saw slenderman waiting for me.
'Did you found her?' He said telepathically
"Yes I found her." I said as slendy nods.
'Good now don't fail this Jen if you do then I'll call someone to get her.' He said as I nod. He then teleported away as I sighed and went into the window and walked out in the Comfort room.
"Oh your back." Y/n said as I only nod.
"Well what should we talk about?"
"Maybe...play a game?" I said as they just nodded.

~~Time Skipped~~

While we we're saying truth or dare we suddenly heard the bell signaling us that lunch is over.
"Aww I was enjoying it!" F/n said as I just giggled and we all stood up. We went to our class and went to our seated places and continued the first day of hell.

~~Big Time skip(cuz author is lazy)~~

As school had finally ended I went towards to them and started walking and talking more about each other. While we we're talking we didn't kniw that we were right infront of y/n's house. We waved at each other for good bye as I went into the woods and saw him again. I sighed I went back to the mansion and saw masky and his proxy buddies.
"Hiii Jen! How was school!" Toby said I sighed in annoyance.
"Shut up already Toby! I do not want to go to that hell!" I said as I went to my room.

(Y/n's Pov)

As my friends left I went in to my house and saw my dad awake. 'Sh*t.' I thought as he looked at me angrily.
"Where Have you been you little bi**h!" He said
"I was at school."
"Then why are you taking so f**king long!?" He said.
"But schoo-" he suddenly slapped me hard I became mad at him and yet sad at the same time.
"Did I f**king said to explain?!" He said as I shook my head to 'no'.
"Good Now go to your room No dinner for you bi**h!" He said as I walked up to my room. I then locked the door as I opened my desk and grabbed my pocket knife to start cutting myself.
"Y/n Get your lazy a**  over here!" D/n said as I putted my pocket knife in my pocket and started running down.
"Why did you took so f**king long!" He said as he slapped me hard. I then felt anger on me. She started hitting me again and again as he started using a knife to made a huge wound onto my shoulder. I felt my anger boiled up. I can't feel any pain on my wound anymore.
"Get up you b**ch!" He said as I became more mad at him. I grabbed my pocket knife and I suddenly stabbed him. After from what I did I gasp.
"You little b**ch." He whispers a bit louder as he died. I felt a tear fell down onto the cold hard floor. I immidiately went up stairs as I packed my things and leave this house. As I went out I suddenly saw Jen and...a masked person.
"Jen!" I said as they both looked at me. The masked man suddenly went towards me and so as Jen. I started to panic for some reason, I ended up running towards the forest. And as I go deeperI suddenly felt like I had been watched. When I stopped and looked around I saw a tall figure had no face his skin is pure white like paper. I suddenly heard a static sound in my head.
'Hello again y/n.' The tall creature said in my head as I began to had an headache. After that I blacked out. Before I couldn't hear a thing the last voice I heard was...

"Don't worry y/n everything's ok."
-----------------------------------------------------------
1381 words chapter 1 done! Hope you liked this chapter and also be sure to vote the story if you loved it!

~Miku/Rosepie