Chapter 4 : The Flashback

Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Jeff's pov)

"But we just met and you treated me like your little sister?" She said
"We actually met before but you we're  just a child over there so you never remembered it." I said.
"O-ok." She said after that I quickly hugged her, after a few seconds she hugged back.
"You are really special to me y/n." I said. After that I broke the hugs. She looked at me.
"I...got a question."
"What question?"
"Well what happened or how did we met because I was a kid before, right?" She asked and I nodded.
"Well...when you were just a child you love to play that mini basketball until it went into the forest. Soo when you came into the forest looking for your ball..I was going to kill you but..slenderman stopped me, at first I didn't know why but he only said that your his 'Friend' so I let you be, when I was about to left slenderman said that I should protect you and so I did until I had grown attached to you when your just a child."

~~Le Flashback~~

Little y/n was just playing outside her backyard, she was playing that basketball of hers as she giggles at the sound of the ball, suddenly the ball bounced off to the forest she looked at the forest and afterwards she went in and look for her ball. While y/n is looking around just to find her missing ball, Jeff was walking around wandering the woods until he saw little y/n jeff was about to kill her until he notices slenderman with little y/n jeff looks at them.
"Slendy!" Little Y/n said tho jeff was curious on how on earth did the little girl known his name, and jeff was also curious from why did slenderman showed himself at the little girl. Slenderman only waves at her.
"Why isn't he talking to her?" I whispered it to myself as I noticed slenderman looked at me. The girl looked at him too.
"Who is he?" Asked the girl.
"Jeffery introduce yourself to y/n." Slenderman said to jeff.
"Why me!?" He then sighs. "Fine! *Ahem* Hello kiddo my names jeff the killer but you can call me jeff." Jeff said a bit mad at the girl. The girl smiled and giggled.
"Hello Jeff my names y/n!"
"Yeah, yeah." Jeff said as little y/n looked at jeff a bit happy at him.
"What's wrong!? Do I look beautiful?" Jeff said looking happy. The girl nods.
"You look pwetty!" She said as jeff smiled
"Th-thanks kid." Jeff said, he then went closer and started making y/n's hair messy. She giggled.
"Now why are you here kid?" Jeff asked
"Well my ball bounced off and now it's missing." Said the little girl.
"Well why not I'll help you ok?" Jeff said as y/n only nods. After hours of looking at y/n's Ball they finally found it.
"Ahah! I found your ball y/n." Jeff said as he went to little y/n. The girl began to smile as she saw her favorite ball.
"Yaay! Thank you Jeffy!" Y/n said tho jeff never liked someone calling him like that but since this girl is very cheerful and not afraid of him he made an acception with it. Jeff only smiled and gave her the ball. And after they found the ball y/n was about to leave the forest but jeff then held y/n's Arm. Y/n looked at him confused.
"Wait. Can we talk for a while?" Said jeff as she only nods.
"Ok jeffy." She said
"So what old are you?" Said jeff
"I'm 6 years old."
"What's your full name?" Jeff asked as y/n only smiled.
"My name is y/n l/n."
"Do you have a pet dog or cat?" He asked she only shooks her head for 'no'.

"I don't have one because they said that I was 'allergic' (keep in mind the allergic k!) to dog or cats." She said jeff kept that in mind as he nods. As jeff is still questiong about her a lot y/n only answers it, and after he's done question her y/n began questiong him too.

~~Time Skipped~~

"Do you have a pet?" Asked little y/n
"Yeah I had one, and his name is smile dog." Jeff said as y/n nods and looks up to see a dark sky.
"It's already dark now jeffery. " Y/n said as she looked around.
"Why not I'll escort you home?" Jeff said as y/n nods. Jeff holds y/n's hand and started walking her put of the forest. After they found their way out jeff let go of y/n's hand and waved good bye to her, she waved back and left. Jeff sighed as he started walking to the forest again.

《°>~~<[-^-]>~~<°》

As time goes by jeff visits y/n frequently whenever he finishes his job jeff and y/n treated each others as brother and sister. When y/n turns 7 jeff never visits her anymore since he never got the time to go to her house.
When y/n turned 10 jeff finally visits her, he went into the window and peeked in to see the horror Jeff was petrified to see her little sister suffering from her very own mother this made Jeff mad he treated like her very own sister and this is what he saw in exchange. Y/n was crying for help jeff wanted to but he didn't wanted to show himself from her mom. When y/n walked upstairs jeff follwed her up by climbing up the tree. He then saw her crying at the bed jeff was really mad at her very own mother. When y/n fell asleep jeff went inside of her room and looked at her.
"I'm sorry if I didn't protected you lil sis." Jeff whispers it to her as he strokes her hair.
"I know we'll meet up soomer or later and we will never be separated and that's a promise to you y/n." He said a little louder. He then looked at hier wounds and they're very deep jeff only growled a little as he saw plenty of wounds on her body. He then grabs a bandage and putted it on y/n's arm while she was still sleeping jeff then looked at her one more time again and left.
The next day went on jeff went back to y/n's house and looks around to find his next victim and that is y/n's mom. As y/n's mom walks out and started driving her car Jeff had and Idea to kill her.

It was night time and there Jeff saw y/n's mom went out from work, the woman sighed from exhaustion while Jeff readied his knife at the woman. When she went into the car and started the engine she walks out holding a box of cigarettes, she then grabs one and lights it as she puts the cigar onto her mouth. Jeff only hid and steadied himself as he slowly walks towards her. The woman then exhaled a puff of smoke as he puts the cigar back and inhales it again. Jeff on the other hand was smiling evily as he was so close to the woman. When the woman turns around only to be greeted by death, Jeff had stabbed the woman more than 5 times as he putted the corpse in the car, he putted a brick onto the pedal of the car as it goes straight until the car crashed onto the woman's body Jeff only laughs evily as he headed back into the forest.

~~End Of The Flashback~~

(No one's pov)

Jeff then smiles as he remembered the time he did just to get revenge for doing that to her little sister.

(Y/n's pov)

I then sighed as I started walking around my room I suddenly heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I said as someone entered.
"Hi sorry to bother ya." Said the girl wearing a black nurse outfit while her legs are stitched up and she got a mask that is colored black.
"No it's ok I got nothing to do anyway." I said as I smiled
"Well that's cool. Anyway my name's Nurse Ann."

-----------------------------------------------------------
1412 words so uhh...I know that I took so long to update this book but At least that I update them! But anyway I hope you enjoyed it! And have a fabulous day/night!

~Rosepie/Miku