Chapter 7 : Necklace and Note

"I'm feeling Better." Y/n replied. Masky let out a smile.

"I'm glad that you're alright y/n. Jeff was actually worried about you."

"He is?" Y/n asked, surprise from what the man said. He nodded.

"I'm actually surprise that he also cared for you. You must've been important to him." He says slightly chuckling. 'Just as important than I thought.' He thought.

"Huh, I guess, I am." She says smiling. Masky stood up.

"I should call Jeff now since, he was getting slightly anxious that you won't wake up any time soon." He says as he walked out of the room.

"Alright." She says almost like a whisper. When Masky left the room, y/n let out a sigh.

Glancing at her arms, seeing a word carved on her skin. It red USELESS. She slightly flinched from the word that was carved from her arm. Not wanting to see the words, she decided to look around for distraction.

Not much things were in her little room until she saw something glinting on top of the cabinet drawer just beside the photo frame. She stood up and went closer, noticing that there's a paper underneath the locket.

She grabbed the locket and examined it. The locket was a diamond star and the lace was sliver. Beautiful was the word y/n can describe from it. She grabbed the note unfolding it, and reading the note.

"Y/n, I'm slightly embarrassed for this but, I hope you'll feel better. I was worried and anxious when I heard that you have a cutting habit so y/n, I wanted to beg—Plead even— for you to stop it. I know that may be hard but do know that, someone cares for you just around the corners. I hope you'll see your true happiness y/n."

The note has no name at the bottom. 'That's quite.. peculiar.' She thought wondering who placed this note on top of the cabinet drawers.

She suddenly heard a door creaked opened. Turning around, she saw the pale white skin and white jacket man who saved her life.

Jeff looked at y/n slightly worried. He went towards to her and hugged her tight.

"Y/n, I'm so worried about your health. I thought I lost you." He says, his hug becoming slightly tight. Y/n hugged back and smiled, knowing that someone cared about her.

"It's alright Jeff, I'm alive as you can see." She says trying to comfort him.

It's oddly weird for y/n that she's comforting the most known and insane creepy pasta in the entire fandom. Though, he is like this since they're very close when she was just a kid. He can't blame him for being this anxious for her. Jeff let go of y/n.

"Hehe. Sorry if I'm kinda like this to you y/n but, it's just that, I've missed you so much and yet, here you are alive but depressed. I wanna know who did this to you y/n, I want to give that bastard a visit." Jeff said as he clenched his fist in anger.

"O-oh, uhmm, there's no need for that Jeff. I- uhh, killed that person already." She muttered those 4 words but Jeff heard it.

"You already did? Huh, that's a surprise." He says—more likely to him. Jeff cleared his throat.

"Anyway, who did you killed?" He asked, his voice was leaking with proud.

"My uhh, dad. He was the first person I killed." She says looking down to the ground. Jeff never expected those words coming out of her Mouth. He quickly hugged y/n.

"I'm sorry to hear that y/n." He says apologetically.

"N-no, it's alright. I'm not happy nor sad that I killed my dad right now but, I feel slightly happy that my dad is gone from my life." She admits making Jeff smile.

"Are you sure?" She nodded.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

(Y/n's pov)

"Are you sure?" Jeff asked. I nodded me head slightly smiling.

"Yeah, I'm alright." Fine is no longer part of my vocabulary. Jeff let go of me and smiled.

"I'm glad you are y/n." He messes up my hair as he tried to stifle a laugh.

"H-hey!" I said playfully. He let out a laugh. I smiled at him.

My life has surely been hell but, maybe, this will be a new start of my life. A new start of me, and my new Family.

And maybe, I'll soon find out who gave me the necklace and the sweet note. I wanna know what comes next to my life. I'm finally happy from where I am now.

(Jen's pov)

I entered my room seeing masky lying on the bottom bunk bed. He seemed lost and out of his mind.

"Hey masky!" I shouted from him. I noticed that he flinched from my sudden voice. 'That's new..' I decided to shake that off and continued.

"What'cha doing?" I asked him to pass time.

"Nothing to be honest." That's, surprising. Normally, the masky I knew would talk back something that made me very annoyed. But now, he actually talked to me like I'm a normal person. Something's must be wrong.

"Uhh, masky, is Everything alright?" I asked again slightly worried. He let out a sigh.

"Yes everything's alright Jen, now what do you even want?" He asked slightly irritated.

There's the masky I knew. I sighed in relief.

"Well, there's nothing I need but slenderman does." He groaned in annoyance. He sat up looking at me.

"Obviously. Now tell me so I can finish the job." His voice was filled with irritation and anger. Yep, surely that's the real masky.

"Slenderman wanted you to kill a group of people that were exploring this area. Surprisingly, they found 5 out of 7 pages and slendy's getting annoyed by it." He nodded as he stood up.

"Alright then. Who's coming with me?"

"Oh well, slendy said that you're gone be in teamed with me and y/n." I answered.

"Y/n? Why is she joining with us?" He says slightly surprised. I shrugged.

"I don't know. Slenderman only said that she's coming with us. I'm not even sure if she has killed someone." He nodded as he took his guns and loaded it. Something suddenly clicked in my mind.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot about something." If he didn't have the mask on, he would look at me confuse.

"What did you forgot this time?" He asked.

"Jeff is coming with us to guide y/n."
——————————————————————
1095 words

I've come back from the dead XD

Nah just kidding. Also, sorry for a very long update. I kept on forgetting to update this book and the others too since, I kept on getting distracted on reading some Gay stories(No judgement Alright), School, and I guess from musicals since, Lin-Manuel Miranda suddenly pulled me into his songs-

But I'm not gonna write any Hamilton stuff. Well, yet. I'm just gonna write some undertale ships and other x reader stuff.

Anyway I got nothing to say except that, I hope y'all have an awesome Day/Night my fellow Pawns— I mean Readers 😅