Chapter 5 : Cuts and Blood

Y/n = Your name
S/c = Skin Color

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Jen's pov)

While I was walking to y/n's room I heard someone talking. Into her room, I then peaked in the room and saw nurse ann and y/n talking. 'Why are they talking to each other?' I thought as I closed the door quietly. I went in like I didn't heard them.
"Hey y/- am I in a wrong time to come in?" I asked trying to sound like I don't
Know anything.
"No you didn't, also why are you here?"
"Well I wanted to talk to you if you were free." Suddenly nurse Ann stood up on the bed.
"Well I guess I may take my leave now see you later y/n." Nurse Ann said as she walked out of the room. I then sat on the bed beside her.
"So why are you here?"
"Well, Masky wanted to see you."
"Why?"
"I dunno he just said that I should go and get you or something."
"Oh, ok then." Y/n plainly said, she then stood up and started walking out of her room I followed her at the back as she kept on walking.
"So..where is he?" She asked
"I think he said that you two should meet outside the mansion."
"Ok?" She said more like a question. We then started walking towards the door and as we went in front of it. Y/n was about to open it when I stopped. She then looks at me confused.
"Aren't you coming with me?" She asked
"Nope I can't since Masky only told me that I should only come and get you, not to join your chat." I said as I left her be.

(Y/n's pov)

As I was about to open the door I suddenly saw jen about to leave I turned around.
"Aren't you coming with me?" I asked
"Nope I can't since Masky only told me that I should only come and get you, not to join your chat." She said as she left me be. I sighed. As I opened the door only to be greeted by Masky leaning against the tree.
"Why are you taking so long?" He said a bit mad.
"I was talking to nurse anne for a while." I said to him as I went towards to him.
"Anyway what do you want?"
"I want to talk to you about our 'Dance'." He said a bit serious than ever.
"So what about it?"
"What about it!?" He said angrily as he chuckles.
"Well it's because they think that we're now lovers thanks to that stupid accident of yours." He said as he crossed his arms.
"Well If your so mad about that then why did you helped me! And why did you asked if 'I'm alright?'!" I shouted at him annoyed. He opened his mouth yet no word came out(even though I can't see his face). He sighed in defeat.
"Fine you win!" He said as he stormed off. I giggled at his behavior.

(Masky's pov)

"Well If your so mad about that then why did you helped me! And why did you asked if 'I'm alright?'!" She shouted at me annoyed. I opened my mouth finding a word to fight back and yet no word came out. I then let out a sigh of defeat.
"Fine you win!" I said as I satrted storming off. I suddenly heard her giggled. And I began to blushed a bit (behind my mask though it's a good thing), I then left the area.
"So how was your 'friendly Chat' with y/n?" I followed that voice and only saw HJ. I sighed.
"Just shut up." I said as I walked passed her.
"Kk." She said I turned around to look at her but she was walking out of the mansion. 'Now what she's up to.' I thought.
"HEY MASKY!" I flinch as I looked at toby being an asshole like always. I sighed.
"What!" I growled at him as he just smiled behind his mouthgourd.
"So how was your time with the girl?"

(Jen's pov)

As I walked out the mansion I can't seemed to see y/n anywhere. 'Huh? Wonder where could she be.' I thought as I started walking around the forest.

(Y/n pov)

As masky left. I then went into the woods and get deeper. I looked around if the place was clear. I sighed as I began to feel sadness controlled me again. I started to cry for no reason, suddenly I stopped crying. I broight out my pocket knife and started to cut myself on the arm and on the thighs. I lost count on how many did I just cutted myself but I'm still not yet satisfied at my work. I started to crave

'U S E L E S S'

On my wrist as more blood poured out.
"Y/N!" I am stillcontinuing doing it until someone held my hand. I looked up to see jeff.
"What are you doing!?" He said worriedly.
"None of your business." The words suddenly came out of my mouth not thinking from what did I just said.
"Of course it's my business y/n! I cared about you!" Jeff said as he took my pocket knife and he bagan to hug me tightly.
"Look y/n I'm worried about you. So I begged you." He says "p-please don't do th-that." He added as sobs between his words. I began to felt pity on him. I just hugged back.
"I-I sorry." I said. I suddenly felt a tear slipper onto my pale s/c skin.

(Jeff pov)

While I was wondering the woods I suddenly saw y/n sat behind a tree. I went towards her and I suddenly saw her craving something.
"Y/N!" I shouted panic. But she didn't stop..she continued craving as more blood came. I held her arm that holds the pocket knife. She looked at me... Emotionless..
"What are you doing!?" I said worriedly.
"None of your business." She said I was shock from what she said but I looked at her in the eyes but she kept on avoiding it.
"Of course it's my business y/n! I care about you." I said as I took her pocket knife and I hugged him tightly. She didn't hugged back but I don't mind a bit.
"Look y/n I'm worried about you. So I begged you."I stopped as I felt a tear forming up."p-please don't do th-that." I said as I cried onto her shoulder. I suddenly felt her warm hug onto me.
"I-I'm sorry." She said as I heard her hiccuped. I then stopped hugging her and I held her soft s/c skin onto my hand.
"Now," I said as I lifted y/n's head to look at me. "Let's get those cuts cleaned up." I added as she nodded. I held her hand we started walking out of the forest. While we're walking she bagan to touch her head and she suddenly winced. I looked at her worried.
"Are you ok?" She nods
"Y-yeah, I ju-" She suddenly fell onto my arms. As I looked at her shocked. 'She must've been doing this for so long, that's why she fainted. She's loosing blood!' I thought, I then carried her bridal style as I walked out to the forest and went into the mansion.
"Oh there yo- what happened to y/n?" Jane the killer said a bit worried.
"There's no time! Quick call nurse anne!" I said as I putted y/n on the couch.

(Masky pov)

As I was eating my cheeskcake, again. I suddenly heard the door slammed open very loud, I turned around and saw jeff carrying y/n bridal style. To be honest I was feeling a bit jealous but I don't even know why.
"Oh there yo- what happened to y/n?" Jane asked in a bit worried tone.
"There's no time! Quick call nurse anne!" Jeff said as she putted y/n on the couch. I then went towards to jeff and asked.
"What happened to her?"
"She cutted herself using this." He then showed me a bloody pocket knife. I flinch seeing the knife filled with blood. Even though I am a killer and I shouldn't be afraid of the blood. I can see jeff worried about her and so am I but I didn't showed it. Since that asshole might come and tease me like he always does.

-----------------------------------------------------------
1

422 words

Umm..hello and sorry for taking so long for me to make one story since I'm sometimes loosing motivation at this but I won't give up on my stories. But that's all bye!