Chapter 2 : Welcome New Proxy

Y/n = Your name
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Jen's Pov)

While I was talking to Masky I suddenly heard y/n's voice I looked at the house and there I saw her.
"Sh*t! There she is." I said as masky turned around and saw her.
"Then let's go or else y/n will escape!" He said as he started running, I Followed him and we suddenly saw slenderman in front of her. She suddenly blacked out because of slenderman's radiation or something. As slenderman said something to y/n Slenderman started carrying her.
"I think we failed." I said to masky as he looked at me.
"I think you meant You failed." He said as he smirked. 'God that annoying Masky! I guess that's why Toby annoys him.' I thought as I Followed them behind.

~~Time Skipped~~

We were in front of the house as slenderman comes in with y/n as we were at the back. Slenderman then puts y/n on the bed and he left her. When slenderman comes out of the room. I asked him.
"Uhh...boss Why did you want her to be in here?" Slenderman looked at me and said telepathically.
"Well she will be a new proxy so you four should teach her." I nodded as I went to Toby,Masky and hoodie.
"Slender said that y/n will be our new team or proxy. And we should also teach her." I said
"A new Proxy! Well that's cool!" Toby said and while masky is kinda annoyed.
"Why did he chose her?" Masky said and I just shrugged.
"I don't know. Why don't you asked him." I said as I went on the couch watching BEN play his video game.

(Masky's pov)

While I was talking to hoodie Toby then butted in.
"Hey Masky What do you think about that new girl?" He asked and I sighed in annoyance.
"I don't know and don't care now leave me alone." I said as he grinned behind his mouthgourd. 'Oh f*ck.' I thought as he started poking me again and again saying my name many times. And hoodie just left me. 'F*ck You hoodie.' I thought as Toby annoys me more. Damn it Toby!

(Y/n's Pov)

I woke up at a bed? 'Where am I?' I thought as I heard the door creaked opened.
"Oh your awake." Said the masked person.
"And who are you?" I asked
"The names Ma-" suddenly A boy with a mouthgourd and wearing round Glasses or goggles I think came in.
"My name Toby and this is masky and hoodie! And we will be your team." The guy or Toby said as he pointed it to the masked one is masky and the one with a yellow hoodie a is hoodie. 'Kinda obvious tho. And wait...Those are the names of the Proxies!? So it must be...they're real?!' I thought as I waved at them.
"Hi m-my names Y/n."
"Oh we already knew." Said Toby
"How did you three knew about my name?"
"Slendy said!" Toby said cheerfully as masky and hoodie sighed.
"Come on Toby let's go now." Masky said as he held Toby's collar and pulled it.
"H-hey Stop it Masky!!"
"No, now let's go!" He said as he pulled Toby away from me. Masky and the two guys left as they closed the door. I sighed.
"They are so childish." I said to myself as I giggled. I stood as I heard the door opened again.
"Oh your awake." Said a tall pale skin and had no face. 'How can he speak if he had no face or mouth.' I thought
"Well I'm talking to you telepathically or in your mind." He said 'Wait did he just...red my mind!?' I thought again
"Yes I red your mind and do you still remembered me?" Asked the tall creature. I tried thinking it and nothing seemed to come out so I shooked my head for no. The tall creature then sighed.
"I knew you were going to forget me. But anyway My name is slenderman." He said telepathically.
"S-so your the one who knew my name?" I asked as he nodded
"Yes child and do you still remembered the time when I asked you?" He said as I only shook my head.
"No I don't remembered anything." I said as he only nods.
"I guess you were too young." He said as he sighed again.
"Well if you can't remember it, well you see when your just a child I asked you if you want to be a proxy and you said yes I was about to grab you but a human almost caught me so I didn't got a chance to get you so your now here." He said as I only nodded.
"So I'm now a part of a proxy?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yes and your mentors are the four of the Proxies that you met before me." He said as I nodded. 'Wait...4? Who's the fourth one?' I asked or thought to myself.
"Well the fourth one is Jen I know you met her in school so you might know her." He said as I nodded.
"Now you may go and know your partners more." He said as I nodded again. I stood up and walked out of the room. As I went out I already heard shoutings and and laughing. I went down stairs as I saw Eyeless Jack, Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Laughing Jack, Sally, Lazari, Jane the killer and the four proxies. I went closer to the Proxies and saw toby annoying Masky. I sat right next to Jen and saw me.
"Oh hi again partner." She said
"I didn't know you we're a proxy to!?" I said
"Yeah, I wanna tell ya that but..boss might get angry at me so U didn't told you also were going to train you."
"I know that, slenderman told me."
"Oh ok then." She said as I saw Jeff went towards me.
"Hey! Who are you?" He asked
"I'm y/n."
"Why is she here?" Said Jeff to Masky.
"Because she will be a new proxy Jeff, didn't slenderman said that to you?" Masky said.
"Whatever. Also I'm Jeff the killer and you might know me right?" He said as I nodded
"Yep." I said as he nodded and left me with these proxies.
"Anyway...Why did slendy chose you to be a part of the proxy?" Masky asked as I looked at him.
"Well you see from what slenderman said that when I was a child he asked me if I wanted to be a proxy and of course I was just a child so I said yes to him but he didn't took me Cuz of the human almost caught him so he said that he'll come back and get me." I said
"So slendy chose you?" Toby asked and I nodded
"Well your special." Said Masky
"And why is that?"
"Because, He never chooses anyone and I meant anyone, so your pretty special to slenderman." Masky said as I only nodded slowly.

'I guess I really am special.'
-----------------------------------------------------------
1192 Words chapter 2 all done hope you liked the chapter and if you liked it then vote this chapter that way I'll kniw that you want to read more. And also Have a fabulous day/night readers!

~Rosepie/Miku