BB20 ep4 and ep5

1- Sorry, I'm so late for the updates! My wifi is a peice of shit.
Veeto\ ep4 thoughts and reflection
• Btw im so glad Sam won America's choice, i f'n love her already
• Sam played her absloute hardest. From snakes to ice baths to shocks. Like how?? However, I thought Steve could've fought alittle harder
• ScottieXSteve I ship it.
• SamXTyler...like, I sort of ship it... It's kinda cute... I'm not gonna lie.. But she way too good for him
• Haha! Fessy has to eat some stinky ass ham. That's what you get for choosing Haleigh over my girl Kate. It's like you askin for it. Like, why would you choose Haleigh over Kate??
Episode 5: Eviction thoughts and reflections.
IMMMM DDOOOOOONNNEEEEE... 🤐🤐🤤🤤 SINCE WHEN DID HALEIGH AND FESSY BECOME A THING??? BUT BEFORE THAT FESSY AND KATE WERE A THING BUT HALEIGH STOLE HER MAN. IM DEAD. DESECEASED. LIKE WHAT? LIKE HOW? CAN KATE PAIR UP WITH SAM? LIKE.. OR CAN THEY MAKE AN UNDER DOG THING? BUT SERIOUSLY, I THOUGHT SHE WAS FRIENDS WITH ROCKSTAR OR SOME SHIT. WTFF??
• STEVE. IM GONNA MISS YOU BUT WHAT THE FUCK WERE THINKING WITH THOSE OUTFITS YOU PACKED FOR BIGBROTHER??

 IM GONNA MISS YOU BUT WHAT THE FUCK WERE THINKING WITH THOSE OUTFITS YOU PACKED FOR BIGBROTHER??

• Julie Chen.... You're certainly not off the hook either..

• Did he even have a strategy or did he think he was too good for him to be evicted?• Okay, Level 6 I see you

...
• Did he even have a strategy or did he think he was too good for him to be evicted?
• Okay, Level 6 I see you... Takin' one for the team.. Are you for Alience Level 6 or Alience FOUTAE?
• I think Foutae may break apart soon. One, The "Leaders" Ahem! {Swaggy C}are doing their own thing right now. And kate is starting to realize how she is alone in the alience. Basiclly, saying that the alience is trash and there is no real reason to be loyal to it.
Two, their first plan to get Sam out blew up right in their faces! Did you see Swaggy's face? 😂 Im deeeeeaaaa-
From outside the Big Brother House, I'm a simple BB reviewer. I'll catch ya' later!