BB20 ep 6-7-8 & 9 😂

I'd just like to say im soooo sorry for not being able to update. I kind of really suck. But dw im here to share some of my thoughts om recent episodes. So, you've found yourself in some great luck!
- #1- Kate's history making move to back door swaggy c: okay, well imma miss swaggy c. But this may've been a smart move in the long run. Kate was able to recognize how much a big mouth he was, and was able draw a line in the sand. I couldn't be more happy. Like, finally! Someone taking initiative. However, I didn't like the fact that Tyler was whispering in her ear the whole time. Like, I don't know why but I have yet to take a liking to Tyler yet. He's making himself into this puppet master persona like Paul did in BB19 And i dont know why but it's very much irritating me. He can be the voice in every body's ear. And if someone dosen't realize this fast, he can make it all the way to final 4.
- #2- Swaggy C's eviction: Poor bailey. And poor Swaggy C. Like, He had me thinking that he was gonna go far. Now, Bailey has to find a new partner, and watch her back. No doubt, that if she ever wins HOH she's gonna put up Tyler and/or Katlyn. Im hoping for a nice and sweet back door man. 😂
#3- Damn it! Winston's evicted. I never really even got to know him. Brett's fucking annoying. And rock star's waaay too sensitive.
#4- Kate and Hayleigh are up, as they should be. I agree with Sam 100%. It was her opinion, if she feeld like they played a cheap game bc they had the boys wrapped around their fingers, then so be it. *Ahem* Tyler *Ahem* Fessy!
- whhhAAaaaat???? Fucking Fessy won veeto?? This is gold. And he savse Hayleigh?? Dumb. Ass. Move. Saving Hayleigh, I think was bad for his game. He made a promise to Kate. And she's a floater that will get him no where in this game. Yes, you've got feeling for the girl but at the same time we came here to win 500, 000 dollars. Get yo head in the game Fessel!