Chapter 1

"Oh Nancy!" George Fayne's terrified shriek made me jump and I almost steered my car straight into a pick up truck I was passing.

"What?" I exclaimed, shooting my friend an exasperated glance. "What's the matter?"

"I'm really very excited for our vacation!" Said George.

"Oh George control your excitement" said Bess fixing her lipstick.

Bess is George's cousin but they don't seem related at all. Physically they couldn't be more different. Bess was the diva-pretty, a bit short with brown hair, she is the charmer and on the leaner side. George was tall, curvy with blonde hair and a had mesmerizing eyes.

"Drive faster Nancy!" George shouted from the back. "We'll be there in a few minutes anyway." I assured her.

After 20 minutes we reached our destination- Hotel Blue. It was one of the best hotels of California with a very beautiful museum which was well known all over town, a large library and much more which can't even be described.

We were warmly welcomed by the hotel manager. He was almost 5'8 and had beautiful blue eyes and the figure of a model. Bess looked to be mesmerized by his charming smile but George didn't pay much attention. She was busy taking in the beauty of the hotel.

"I'm Aaron Marshall. Pleased to meet you all. I  hope you enjoy your stay here." He said smiling at all of us, his eyes lingering on George for a few seconds. 

I introduced all three of us and got our room keys from him. The room was really big. It had two balconies and also We had a clear view of the beach from our balcony. It was really awesome. We thought we'll unpack and then start exploring but it was already late so we just kept the bags aside and went for our beauty sleep.

         (This is the picture of the room

         (This is the picture of the room.)

The next morning we woke up with lots of excitement. We took a hot shower and changed into good clothes. As we went down we saw Aaron talking to some of the staff.  When he saw us he waved from a distance. We thought it would  be polite to go greet him.

"Hello girls. I hope you all are comfortable here?" He asked by giving a warm smile to us.

"Hello Aaron. It's really awesome here, thank u for asking." I said.

"Just enjoy yourself." He said by looking at us and then to George.  I'm sure he has a crush on George, but our girl is not interested in boys.

"Yah sure." Bess said

And then we headed out of the hotel. We took a cab and went straight to the shopping mall for shopping ofcourse. We did a lot of shopping,  actually Bess did a lot of shopping and we were carrying her shopping bags which looked like as if we did the shopping.

After shopping we went back to the hotel and then to our room. After taking a bit of rest we went for exploring the museum which is situated inside the hotel. We were really excited to go.

We went downstairs. "I really hope I could meet Aaron there." Bess said while looking at George and smiling at her and I understood what she was trying to say and just gave a hi5 to her.

After teasing George, we realised that we reached the museum which is at the end of the hotel. And it was really awesome and big. I could see Bess and George's expression as mine was the same. We stood there with our mouths open.

After staring at the entrance of the museum, we decided to go inside and explore everything.

"Thud"..  And then suddenly we heard a sound from back. And it was a man who was neatly dressed in a suit shouting at a waitress as she had spilled the tray of drinks at him by mistake.

And then Aaron came to the place where all this drama was taking place and handled the situation. Now all was back to normal. Then we headed inside the museum and looked at the numerous amazing artifacts kept there. It really was a place worth visiting.

"Hey guys.. look at that" George said with her hands covering her mouth showing how mesmerized she was. Just then when we turned,  we saw the most beautiful thing at the whole museum.

"It's the blue stone, that everyone was talking about." I said. It was the main thing due to which this hotel was so famous.. but not only that its also famous because of its architecture and the latest designs and decorations.

We went towards the stone to take a closer look. The stone was well protected on all the sides by walls which were made of glass.

"It's more beautiful than I thought." Bess said.

"Yup that's true" I said assuring her.

And then we looked at George. We were shocked after seeing what George was doing...

She was talking to Aaron. I mean really she is talking to a boy. I can't believe that "George Fayne" is talking to a boy. It's really shocking.

"Nancy.. are you seeing the same thing that I'm seeing" Bess asked me in the same shocked way.

"Yah" i replied to her without moving my eyes from George and Aaron.

Just after that she looked at us and we pretended as if we didn't see anything. After a minute she came to us. We both were controlling our laughs but we couldn't. We burst out laughing and George was standing in front of us just watching us laughing like a small child.

"George what was that?" Bess asked her and we both started laughing again.

"What are you guys talking about?" George asked as if she doesn't know any thing.

"Oh really you don't know what we are taking about?" I asked her which made her blush.

And then we three went out of the museum talking about the conversation between George and Aaron. We had lunch and went back to our rooms. And we took a short nap.

I could feel myself deep under water. I felt like I was drowning. I shouted for help but no one heard and then when I opened my eyes I could see Bess and George pouring a bucket of water on me.

"What the.. what were u guys thinking?" I said and they both started laughing. It was 4:30.

And then suddenly we heard a lot of noise from the ground floor. Soon i changed my clothes as i was wet and then we went downstairs and were surprised to see a very big crowd surrounding the museum.

We went towards the crowd and were really shocked after what we saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.

                          ..Author's note..

"Hey guys this is my first story on wattpad. I hope that u all like it. It might not be very interesting at first.. but I can assure you that I will be a very good story . So pls keep on reading.

And u are free to point out the mistakes..😊

VOTE , COMMENT, AND SHARE 😚😚

Love you guys .. 😎

Next chapter  will be updated soon .. 😊