Chapter 10

Ashton's POV

I got out of the car and walked over to Taylor's side. I opened the door for her and she stepped out.

She smiled "Thanks Ash."

I just smiled back at her.

We walked up to the ice cream shop, and we both ordered our favorites. We got the ice cream and drove to the park. We sat on the bench right beside each other, and ate our ice cream. When we were done we threw our trash away, and walked though the snow. Winter was almost over. I let Taylor walk ahead of me. Then I picked up some snow, molded it into a ball and threw it at Taylor's back. She whirled around with an angry look in her eyes, but she was smiling. She picked up a ton of snow and chucked it at me. It hit me in the chest.

"Game on!" I exclaimed.

I grabbed more snow and started hurling snowball after snowball at Taylor. She shrieked and started running away. I chased after her still throwing snowballs. She fell to the ground. I stood above her.

"Do you give up?" I asked her, smirking.

"Never!" She yelled.

Then she grabbed my legs, knocking me to the ground.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"I am not letting you win this!" Taylor yelled back at me.

"Whatever." I said.

"Now get up, I have an idea!" Taylor said.

She ran off, so I ran after her.

"So what's your great idea?" I ask her.

"We're gonna build a snowman!" She said excitedly.

"Great." I said.

We both gathered snow and made a huge snowball for the bottom of the snowman, then we made the middle section, and finally the head. Taylor ran around looking for sticks and things to finish it off. I had this urge so I ran up behind her and grabbed her by her waist. She spun around, her eyes wide. She put her hands around my neck. I cupped my hands around her face. She pulled me a little closer, and I looked down into her beautiful eyes. Then my gaze shifted to her lips, and then back to her eyes. She then looked at my lips for a split second. Then I leaned my face closer to hers. Then I kissed her. I felt an explosion go off in my stomach, and then she pulled away. Her eyes were extremely wide with shock. Then she hugged me. She just held onto me. She lifted her head up and, this time she kissed me! I held her waist and kissed her back. She pulled away.

" Taylor, ever since I saw you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. Would you please be my girlfriend?"

She hugged me again and whispered the word I wanted to hear so badly. "Yes." I held her tightly, not letting go. This was one of the happiest days of my life. Now I just have to work up the courage to tell her that not only do I have a crush on her, but I was in love with her. I just only hoped she felt the same way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapters a little short! And I don't know if the kiss was too sudden but I hope you all like it!! I'll try to write more soon.