Chapter Two

As we walked into like always all eyes were on us well what can I say that's the price of being the freaks of Mt. Pleasant North Carolina. We were the gay kid and the socially awkward kid. It wasn't always like this I used to be popular I used to have everyone wrapped around my finger right up until the time were I thought people would accept me for who I am. I guess I was wrong people turned on me so fast and since Niall stuck threw it with me they turned on him to.

*cough"faggot"*cough. Well I wonder who said that was, no surprise at all Zayne Malik captain of the football and wrestling team. I will be the first to admit that he was a class A douche bag and a hot one at that! Yea i found Zayne attractive but I mean come on who doesn't? I just remember me and him use to be best friends that was before he took a knife and stuck it straight in my back ending a friendship that i thought would last a lifetime. But sadly nothing lasts for a life time. Or so i thought

I turn my attention back to group of laughing old friends but only there not laughing at me anymore there laughing at a boy dressed in a white and red striped shirt, red chinos with white TOMS. When he turned around i was completely blown away he had glasses on that made him look so much better and he looked absolutely gorgeous. He had a helpless look on his face so i figured that mysterious boy was in fact Louis that moved from England. So like the good person I am i decided to walk over to him and introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Harry Styles" I just wanna say I'm not usually this open I guess you could call it, but hey hes cute. "h-hi I'm Louis Tomlinson" he said with kinda unsure smile. "well nice to meet you Louis, this here is Niall." I said pointing to my blond haired friend who was eating a bag of chips. "um Nialler" "yea?" where did you get those". "my book bag duh i always keep an stache of food on me just in case!" " we just ate like 20 minutes ago, anyways" I turned my attention back on Louis. "So what classes do you have?" "I have chemistry, Chorus, Psychology and Geometry." he finished with a confident smile. "no way we have every class together!"

But my happy thoughts were cut short. As a buff jock appeared in between us and brought us in for a side hug sort of thing and then i realised who it was Zayne. "aw look the British queer is making friends with the American queer, how sweet." he finished with a sarcastic smile. "yea you can be the Mexican queer if you want there's always room for more" Louis spat back with a wink. "what did you say to me faggot?". "I think you hear me loud and clear so I'm not going to go through the trouble of repeating myself, and I'm gay not a cigarette butt get it right buddy" Holy shit it is about to go dow- wait a minute did Louis just admit to being gay? Oh my god he did and i know for a fact a stupid smile was plastered on my face. "oh hell no who do you think you are, I'm going to beat the shit out of you, you dick sucker!" He brought his fist up and got ready to punch Louis.

"ZAYNE! You will not do anything but go get your thing and leave this campus for a week, I tolerate no bullying at all!" Mr. Cowell appeared behind him. "But Mr.Cowell i-its not fair I was protecting my self" "get out of my school" MR. Cowell boomed. Zayne got his stuff and ran out of the school his "posse" following him.

"You must be Louis the exchange student from England, you made quite an impression for your first day you know that?" Mr. Cowell said with a smile "well what can i say i like to make an entrance." god that accent is so sexy! "Well you boys better get to class before your late, Harry here will show you to your classes for the day." I smiled at him and he returned the favor.

We walked up the flight of stairs but i couldn't take it anymore I had to ask. ""Hey-" we said at the same time. Embarrassing right? "you go first" he said with a smile. "OK well this probably none of my business but back there did you say you were-" "Gay?" he interjected. "Yea...." I trailed off. "yea I did and I am and I'm sorry if that makes you not want to walk with me" he said looking down at his feet. "What are you crazy that makes me incredibly happy actually" i said with a huge smile. "wait.. why" " because I'm gay to and I'm well i was the only gay kid here and now I'm not" I said smiling like a complete idiot. "Oh well in that case" all of a sudden i felt a pressure wrap around my waist.

I could get use to this!