Chapter 6;

The week past by suprisingly fast. I can't believe it's time to move to the institute! The other day when I told them about the news, they took it pretty well. They were mostly happy at the that they can be out of this hellhole and were also worried if they were gonna stand out too much in the institute. I gave them some reassurance and managed to help calm their anxiousness.

I got out of bed and straight to the shower. I needed to be fresh and get the happy vibes going as i'm sure that the boys would be super anxious. I don't want them to worry too much, though. Besides, I am the one who should be worried. I am the only human thats gonna be surrounded by a school full of mutants. I just brushed it off and got ready and I finally decided to go with a simple sweater and jeans and made my way out.

I packed my bags and got a colleague of mine to help me bring it to the car. Surprisingly, I get to drive the boys there. I can tell my father trusts them as much as he trusts me.

I made my way over to their dorms. I even heard they had a small makeover. I was excited to see how they look like, scary? I did my usual routine of scanning my thumb, typing in the code and waiting for the metal door to open. As soon as the metal door opened I can see the boys waiting with their 'luggage' by their sides but that didn't catch my attention. What caught my attention was how they look like. They looked different but hot.

GD no longer had that red hair anymore. In fact he had black hair now. It was neatly combed back and looked soft as a baby butt. It took all my will to not touch it. He wore a white shirt, a leather jacket some skinny black jeans that is ripped in some areas and black boots.

Taeyang looked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. He dyed his hair blonde but had his roots dyed hazel. Same with GD, had his hair combed back also giving him a fierce look. He wore a sleeveless shirt that showed off his tattoos, some light-washed jeans with a tied red flannel around his waist and some black converse sneakers.

Daesung had his hair dyed brown and had some blonde highlights. He wore a grey sweater some black jeans and combat boots. I really liked his hair, it gave him so complexion that makes him look more, natural.

Seungri had his normal hair colour but it was slightly trimmed and let down. He wore a checkered blue sweater, black jeans and red vans. He looked like a cute little panda with his hair down and his eyebags.

What shocked me the most was T.O.P. He looked so different! I can't even recognize him but those eyes that stares into my soul, I can remember. He had his hair dyed brown and styled to the back. He wore a buttoned up flannel and a brown coat over it, black jeans and some black boots.

"He hates to expose his skin." I thought to myself.

Suddenly, T.O.P grumbled. Then it hit me, he must have heard me. I quickly gave myself a mental note, 'DONT SAY ANYTHING IN YOUR MIND WHEN YOU'RE NEAR T.O.P'

I swear to god, when they told me the boys had a minor makeover, they're lying. They looked like a whole bunch of new dudes. The change is just- WOAH.

"You guys are looking sharp!" I said while giving a thumbs up. All of them just chuckled and they stood up, carried their bags and gave me the "I'm ready" look.

"GD hyung almost burned the hairdresser because she cut him by accident when she was cutting his hair." Seungri said. I turned to my back and looked at GD who was glaring at Seungri and turned to look at me with a guilty smile. I just laughed it off and brought them to my car and I silently thank the gods for the existence of my seven seater car.

I brought them to the car and helped them with their bags. I entered my car to only see Seungri in the front seat beside the driver seat. He looked at me and said, "You don't mind right noona?" with his childish smile on his face. I shook my head and took my seat.

"It's gonna be a long ride so i'm gonna go to a rest stop and fill up the fuel tank. You guys want some snacks?" I asked.

"Get ice-cream"

"Ooooh, Chips"

"Vitamin water!"

"Chocolate. I really fucking love chocolate."

And all the other stuff they said that I didn't really pay attention to. I drove out of the facility and it felt so surreal.

This was like a dream.

I'm working on the next chapter right away, so stay tuned! :D I didn't continue on this chapter because I didn't want to make it long and boring. I hope this chapter isn't too dull considering I just described what they're wearing and I'm pretty sure I did a bad job at it. :< Don't forget to vote and share! Have a fantastic day everyone!

[edited]