Chapter 21;

Here we are. In the professors death bed. I never thought I would see him this way. Rouge's hands are shaking and I touched her shoulder.

"You can do it." I whispered.

"That's not what I'm afraid of." Rouge said with sadness in her voice, her eyes pleading at me,

She took of her gloves and reluctantly touch the professor's forehead. Suddenly Rouge's raven black hair turned to pure white and she started screaming and keeps on yelling "It's Over!" I wanted to snap her out of it but T.O.P pulled me back. Then the lights in the room started flickering. Tae Yang and GD barged into the room for an attempt to help with whatever thats going on but they too, couldn't do anything.

Rouge managed to snap out of it and she just hanged her head low and keeps on mumbling to herself.

I approached her slowly and carefully not touched her shoulder and she just jerked up.

"THE REVOLUTION. IT'S HERE. THEY'RE COMING. GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE." Rouge yelled and she just fainted. I couldn't help her. Skin-contact can cause memory and power loss.

Se7en dismissed all of us to go back to our dorms and we will think of an escape plan tomorrow.

The guys decided to sleepover in my dorms. Seungri and Daesung were scared apparently. So I went back to my dorm to tidy stuff up. A few hours later, there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and Seungri and Daesung got in first and was on my bed covered in blankets.

"I didn't know you guys could get scared." I said while smirking.

"No, of course not. Pfft, we just want to protect you that's all!" Daesung scoffed while Seungri blushed.

"I never asked for protection." I said while smirking.

The rest of the guys laid down air mattresses, blankets and pillows and my dorm turned into a huge bed!

"We brought food!" GD yelled from the other side of the room. We decided to watch a horror film since Daesung and Seungri didn't want to watch it. I don't know, I feel like being mean to them for once.

After a few hours, we all drifted to sleep. I couldn't sleep though, I felt like someone was watching us. I walked over to a window, locked it and bind the curtains. It didn't help, I could feel someone moving outside the window. I tried my best to ignore it and closed my eyes.

Now all i'm worried for is tomorrow.

I am so so soooo sorry for not updating these few days! School work is super heavy and it's taking such a huge toll on me and I was too busy to start writing. I also apologize if this chapter is really boring. I'll try to add more action. Feel free to leave ideas! ☆〜(ゝ。

[edited]