The Night Is Young

Trevor blasted music the whole way there, while Danny stared out the window. They're coming from the inner city the party is on the outskirts of town, where all the huge lavish homes were.

He couldn't believe how fast the environment around them changed. Shortly after passing a homeless man holding a sign up with broken down apartments, to massive stunning mansions it's a completely different world from what he was use too.

They turn the corner to Maria's house cars lined up on both sides of the street, there is no parking close to her house so they parked a block away. "Let me text Kiana to see if they are here yet."

Danny:we just got to the party where you guys at?
Kiana:we're already inside in back by the pool, this party is lit as fuck.

"Alright the girls are already here they said the party is lit let's go."

       "Hold on real quick," Trevor pulled down the car mirror to take a quick look. "Damn I look good," checks his breath before finally exiting the car.

       "Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with you Trev," Danny said jokingly as they walked up the block to the party.

The music is so loud they can hear it half a block away, as well as the sound of people conversing and laughing. They stood in front of Maria's house it was massive, multiple people on the front porch speaking to each other laughing plastic red cups in hand.

"Are you ready for the best night of our lives Danny." They both looked at each other doing their handshake before walking inside.

Reggae dance hall music was blasting in the speakers, there is an insane amount of people all over dancing to the music, making out in the corner, a group of people playing beer pong, walking through the large group of people as they make their way towards the pool area.

When they walked outside the back door all they seen was people half naked girls only in there bras and panties guys only in boxers. Jumping in the pool, guys throwing girls into the pool, a group conversing outside the pool, another group playing flip cup on a table off to the side.

Kiana and Shi were with the group outside the pool speaking to each other drinking laughing having a good time.

       "About time you got here Trev I need my wingman," Shi said as she pointed in the direction of two girls off to the side staring at them. You see those hotties right there. The two girls wave back at them giving them a lustful look. They've been checking me out all night lets go." Shi and Trevor waist no time as they walked over to the two girls.

"Damn Kiana look at you, you look amazing tonight," Danny checking her out before ultimately looking her in the eyes.

       "Tonight? So what're you saying any other day I don't?"

       "N-no you always look amazing I was just trying to say," Kiana looked at him and laughed.

       "Relax I'm just joking you're way too easy to mess with." He smiled back,

       "You know what you play too much, want something to drink?"

       "Sure."

       "Alright I'll be right back."

He made his way through the crowd of people to the kitchen where all the drinks were being made. The kitchen was also packed people sitting on the counters, and standing around talking. He never really made a drink before poured some orange juice in two cups, stared at the lineup of different liquors before grabbing the grey goose and poured a little in the same cups.