Chapter 5

Janie POV

I walked into the kitchen prepared to wash the wares and start dinner when I saw the craziest thing.

Mr. Borne was naked jocking off of himself while he watch porn on the tv. My eyes was so shocked that they literally bulged open.

Immediately I used my hands to cover my eyes.

O my Gosh!!!?!

Where was his clothes ??? Why was he even doing that here???

"Janie sorry, I thought you were still in my bedroom" he muttered but he wasn't sounding sorry at all.

"You can open your eyes Janie" he stated. I slowly opened them only to see him still standing there naked.

I quickly closed it back scared. Why was he so comfortable about all of this? Wasn't he even ashamed of himself?

I then begun to process what I saw, his dick! I have never seen one before in real life so I was so shocked and curious to know why it looked like that. It was HUGE and it was covered in veins. I slowly peeked out of my hands and watched Mr.Borne standing there watching me.

My eyes slowly trailed down to his dick and watched as it stood at attention. I noticed the veins were purple and looked like their were straining. It was kinda sexy.

"You do know I can see you peeking right?" he asked rhetorically.

I quickly covered my eyes again ashamed that he saw me checking his dick out. I felt so naughty. I would seriously have to see a priest after this.

"Mr.Borne you need to put on some clothes!" I stated unsure.

"Why? This is my house, I can do what I want. Get accustomed Janie, I love to be naked and watch my porn!' he stated matter a factly.

"What? Can't you do that in your room?" I asked.

"No, I wana do it here! Who weren't want to see a girl with big tits sucking a big fat cock?" he asked while pointing at the tv screen that showed a Latina sucking a black dick.

I watch in awe. Wow. That's what people do?

"You look curious! Do you wana watch them with me?" he asked curiously.

"No Sir, it's highly unprofessional. I think you should put back on some clothes" I simply said.

He then raised and eyebrow at my words.

"But your naked!" he stated which made me look down shocked. I completely forgot I was naked.

I quickly jumped down behind the counter hidding.

"You know you were standing here naked all before? That's what had my dick so hard! Anyway I'm gona go bathe. I'm gonna leave these DVDs here for you to watch" he said before leaving me stunned.