Chapter 7

I turned around sleeply in heap of relaxation.

Why was I so relaxed?

Memory then flooded my mind as I remembered what happened last night with Mr.Borne. Well "Justin", some where during our sex game he told me to call him Justin which I did. Damn he was sexy. He sucked my pussy dry leaving me with a aching feeling of emptiness.

He then proceeded to lick each of my nipples while rubbing the other with ice which was freezing. It instantly sent my nipples to be hard as a rock not like there weren't already hard from his touch. I had never been turned on so much in my life. Hell I had never been turned on period. It was a new refreshing feeling to me , a lot of tension though but it was great.

I rolled over to be great with a hard chest and a warm body.I then felt warm hands circle around my hips bringing me closer to meet a hard dick.

I smiled warmly into a vision of hazel eyes. He looked so happy and relaxed. I never saw him like this.

I never had a man to ever wake up to in the morning. It was a wonderful feeling.

"Are you hungry?" he whispered huskily.

I slowly nodded suddenly feeling very hungry.

"Well go make us some breakfast!" he said sternly.

I looked at him shocked.

What?

"Sir?' I asked.

"You heard me. What did I hire you for? To cook! Now go. I want my eggs scrambled.

My heart instantly dropped and my smiled immediately disappeared.

Where was the sweet guy I met last night?

"Sir, I would like to bathe first please" I pleaded.

"No! Go cook just like that! You have no one to impress!" he screamed.

Tears immediately sprung into my eyes before I quickly rushed out the room.

What an ass!!!

He used me!

I felt so disgusting.