Chapter 1

"I really need this job" I begged the owner of the maid service. She was a tall brunette who looked like she didnt stand for any shit.

"Listen, I already told you I'm not hiring" she clearly stated again.

"Please. I would work from right now!" I begged. Just then the phone rang and I listened to her conversation.

"Donna's Maid Service how can I help?" she asked.

"Mr. Borne?"

"Yes of course. Let me check my schedule"

"When do you need the services for?"

"Today?" her voices changed with that question.

Her eyes turned up a little in horror. She checked her files and looked worried.

"Mr.Borne? Are you sure it's today you need our services?"

"Yes I know, I know. Listen, I would send one over in an hour okay?"

"Yes of course"

She then hung up and dropped her head in her hands.

"Please Miss, give me the job!" I continued to beg. Her eyes slowly raised up and rested on me in amazement. She then gave a devilish smile.

"Okay . Your hired. Only because I'm short on a worker and Mr. Borne needs his house cleaned right now" she said matter of factly.

"Listen, this is a one day job which means, you will be moving from house to house to clean. If you secure a contract with Mr. Borne it can either be as a temporary maid which means he assigns you certain days to go by him and clean or permanent where you become his live in maid. If your smart you would try to impress him to get a a permanent job. It's more money" she stated. She then handed me a piece of paper with an address.

"Don't embarrass my company. You don't get paid, I do, then I pay you, so be on your best behavior. There is a brand new uniform in the locker room. Good luck" and with that she left the room. Wow? Okay?