Chapter 2

I must have been atleast half an hour late to meet this Mr.Borne. First of all it took forever to find the house which was on the other side of the city. Then I had to frigging change into this maid outfit which fitted comfortably on me. It was all the way to my knee and I wore these cute black flats. I was so ready to work. As I was about to knock on the huge door of the frigging huge mansion,the door flew open. There standing with intense piercing eyes was a man who look just about 25. He stared for about two more minutes before suddenly stated.

"Your late! Anyway I'm late for a meeting, can you just wash the wares, make up my bed and fix anything else out of place" he stated before hurrying out the door leaving me standing there shocked.

What was I suppose to do? I didn't know where anything was. Fuck. Just my luck. I end up with an asshole.

I moved into the large house and closed the door silently. My eyes drifted about and I found myself staring at a huge staircase . Maybe this led to the bedroom. I made my way up the long beautiful stairway.

Wow. This was nice. I let my hand feel the smooth texture of the banister. Eventually when I reached the top I came into view of a huge room that looked like a bedroom but was like the size of my house. The bed though was twice the size of my bed at home, and mine was a king. So what was this? I continued to look around in amazement. He had a walk in closet and beautiful bathroom to match. I decided to make up the bed which took forever of course. Then moved to do the wares and well when I was done I went to explore the mansion. The house was very clean, so I didn't get why he even needed a maid. I was in outter amazement. As I was about to explore the downstairs of the house, the phone rang, scaring me to shits. Was I suppose to answer it????? I had no idea.

After a few seconds of contemplating it, I finally decided to answer.

"Hello?" I whispered afraid.

"Hello Is this the Maid?" a professional voice asked.

"Yes it is"I said.

"Well Mr. Borne will be home at 7. You are instructed to make dinner. Pasta will be fine" she said and with that she hung up.

Dinner????

Pasta???

________________

After I made the dinner and laid it on the table, it was five to 7. I stood at the door waiting for his arrival like those maids in a movie.

When he reached I opened the front down and he watched me surprised.

I just stood back and said "Dinner is served" I was about to leave when he stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Home Sir" I informed.

"Why? I want to hire you permanently, I would put your pay as $3000 a month. But you will get spending money on the side" he informed. I was shocked. I got the job???

But he didn't even see my work.

Just then he turned and watched me "There is one rule though!".

"What's that" I answered shakingly.

"You have to clean naked".