Chapter 3

How the fuck was I gonna clean naked. What kind of job was this? Prostitution? I was no slut! In fact I never even had sex before. A virgin damn it! I was having a serious panic attack in front of Mr. Borne's door the next day. I was planning to quit. I couldn't possibly be naked in front some stranger even if he was paying me a ton of money.

As I was about to knock Mr. Borne opened the door and watched me observingly.

"You do know there is a camera right there and I can see you" he said pointing to the half hidden camera that I didn't notice.

"What do you plan to stay out here whole day or you planning to come inside and work?" he said with full sarcasm.

I was completely quiet. What do I say to the man who wants me to clean his house naked????

"Sir, I ..." I began to stutter.

"You what? Let me guess? You want to quit because you don't wanna clean the house naked?" he said simply.

"Your a virgin" he stated without hesitation.

"Here's what Janie, I would raise your pay from $3000 to $15000. I still want you to be naked though but I wouldnt touch you at all promise. Unless of course you want me to" he said winking before continuing.

"You would get a chance to use one of my BMW whenever you have to go out and you would accompany me to any of my functions or dinners with my company" he stated.

"Is that okay with you Janie?" he said with a small smile.

I stood there thinking about it.

15000????? Dollars??? Wow!!!

That's more than I expected!

I really needed that money.

He did Say he would never touch me, so it wasn't like I was some prostitution.

Sigh.

Fuck.

I have to take this job if I want to get through college.

I gave him one long look of giving in which made him smile happily.

"Okay, so you go get your things to come live here permanently" he said with full content.

I slowly turned back around and walked down the long path feeling quite uneasy.