Chapter 9

"Where the fuck did you go?" screamed Justin.

"To finish cleaning!" I mumbled.

"I brought you there to work in case we needed anything else !" he spat at me.

"You didnt seem to need anything except a room!" I screamed back.

"Excuse me? I could fuck who I want where I want in my house!" he said in disbelief.

"Well don't you ever touch me again!" I whisked before pushing past him to head to my room.

"Don't act like you didn't like getting you virgin pussy licked. You love every moment of it!" he laughed.

"Fuck you!" I mumbled before walking off.

__________________

The next day.

*knock on the door*

I was currently cleaning the nasty living room where Justin fucked his girlfriend yesterday,Ewww, when the doorbell rang and a knock came on the door.

I quickly got up to answer.

There standing was a girl in a maid's outfit holding a suitcase.

"Can I help you?" I asked shocked.

Did I miss something?

"I came for the job! I'm the new maid" she said with a very strong Italian accent.

Wtf???

The new maid??

"There must be some mistake..." I began to say when I heard his annoying voice behind me.

"Yes. Welcome. The new maid" Justin said before pushing me aside and welcoming the new maid.

"I'm Lola " she introduced.

Immediately Mr.Borne turned on his horny side and begun to flirt with the maid.

"Justin" he said shaking her hand.

"Well we don't have much available rooms so you could stay in the third bedroom on the right" he said pointing to her suitcase.

"What!!!! That's my room!" I spat.

"Janie I understand you love your job so you weren't mind sharing with Lola right?" Justin asked smoothly while hinting sharply what he expected.

"This house isn't that big! One maid is enough!" I screamed as Lola watched me confused.

"No, I need two maids. Anyway Lola you did understand our little rule her in the house right? No clothes unlike Miss Janie here who disobeyed me by wearing clothes so she will get no pay today!" he stated happily.

"Of course Sir" Lola dragged seductively as she slowly begun to take off her apron and skirt and the rest of her clothes.

My eyes nearly popped out.

What the fuck?????

She was instantly standing naked in front of us with her huge breasts standing out and her tattoos and piercings being revealed.

"Yes" was all Justin said as he helped Lola carry her suitcase into MY BEDROOM.

He had 6 free bedrooms and yet he made us fucking share. I hated this man!!!!

I quickly went back to work ignoring that Mr.Borne wanted me naked.

Screw him and that maid.

Maybe they were fucking in the bedroom as I worked.

___________

"Hey do you need help with anything?" Lola said walking into the kitchen at 6 in the evening.

Where the hell was she whole day when I needed her for real chores?

Now all that was left was cooking dinner.

"No I'm fine" I said while cutting up some vegetables for the lasagna.

I glanced up at Lola when she didnt reply and I saw her rolling her nipple in hee hand.

What the fuck?

I just quickly looked away before continuing my work.

"Why are you wearing so much clothes?" she asked while giggle moving towards me.

"Because I love clothes and refuse to be a porn star by not wearing any!" I simply stated.

She walked towards me and pulled up my summer dress making me squeal!

"What are you doing!!!!??!" I screamed.

"Making you sexy! Don't you want to make Justin hard as fuck? I saw how you were watching him!" she whispered in my ear.

What was wrong with this girl?

"No I don't!" I muttered while holding my dress down.

"Imagine how he would be if we served him naked? He wouldnt be hungry anymore..for food atleast!" she whispered while pulling back up my dress this time she succeeded in exposing my breasts.

What was up with this girl?

She was fighting me to take off my clothes!