Prologue

Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Komori stood on top of the Mayor's hotel after helping out in some complications. (A/n: I couldn't come up with anything. Also, you reach Ladybug's shoulders since you're younger, which means you're shorter.)

"Good work today," Ladybug said

"Please. That was easier than an Akuma," Chat Noir said as he yawned.

"I still can't believe it's been a full year since we defeated him," Komori said.

Chat Noir frowned, "Yeah..."

Komori patted his back with a sad smile, "I'm really sorry about him... At least he had a good reason..."

"And he got arrested for it..."

"At least you have your mom back," Ladybug said.

Chat smiled, "Yeah... guess that's good."

All three of their Miraculouses beeped urgently.

"Sounds like we better get off this roof before we get stuck and have to find an explanation for how we got up here," Komori said.

"Good idea," Ladybug said.

The three jumped down and hid in an alley.

A red light shot from Ladybug's feet, a green light shot up from Chat's feet, and a purple light from Komori's. The lights shot up ruffling their hairs and leaving them in their civilian forms.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Marinette asked, who was Ladybug.

"How about a movie?" Adrien asked, who was Chat Noir.

"Sorry, but I have to head home," (Y/n) said, who was Komori.

"Why?"

"*sigh* I was hoping to find you guys to tell you this, but... I'm moving."

"What!?"

"When are you going to move?" Tikki asked, Marinette's Kwami.

"We'll be moving in two days," Shadow said, (Y/n)'s kwami, "So the day after tomorrow we'll be leaving Paris."

"Why though!?" Plagg asked, Adrien's Kwami.

"My dad got a new job at this new industry somewhere. I'm still too young to be left alone so he's taking me with him," (y/n) explained.

"Where are you moving to?" Adrien asked.

"Somewhere named Norrisville, I think," (Y/n) said.

"I've never heard of it," Marinette said.

"It's a town from what (Y/n)'s dad said," Shadow said, "So it must not be really heard of."

"Why don't we hang out at the cafe tomorrow then? We can have some fun while you're still here!"

"That sounds great!" (y/n) cheered.

(Y/n)'s phone rang and she took it out.

"Who is it?" Marinette asked.

"My dad," she said and answered, "Hello... Yeah, I'm fine... I'm just hanging out with Marinette and Adrien... Yeah, I'm heading over now... Love you too. Bye," she hung up, "My dad wants me to come home to pack up whats left."

"We'll come with you," Adrien said.

"That way, we have more time to hang out tomorrow," Marinette said.

"You don't have to!" (y/n) said.

"But we want to," Marinette said.

"You know we're not going to give up," Adrien said.

"*groan* Fine..." she chuckled, "You can come over," she then smiled mockingly, "Who knew. As soon as you two started dating, you're a lot more willing to help others together. Maybe couples think alike and have more urges to help others."

The two blushed. Yes, the two were dating. (A/n: Hope you like it!)

"Shut up!" the two snapped.

The three kwamis and (y/n) laughed.

~~Two Days Later (Moving Day)~~

"We'll come visit you, promise," Marinette said as she hugged (y/n).

"You better," (y/n) said as she hugged back.

"We'll miss you," Adrien said as he ruffled her (h/c) hair as Marinette put her down.

"Ditto."

"(Y/n), hurry. Traffic will get worse if we leave later," her father's voice called.

"Coming!" she called.

The kwamis peeked their heads out.

"I'll see you guys another time then," Shadow said.

"Take care," Tikki said.

"You better call," Plagg said.

They all chuckled.

"Let's say goodbye properly," Marinette said as Tikki flew out.

"Right," Adrien said as Plagg flew out.

"Mhm," (y/n) nodded as Shadow flew out.

They all lifted their fists.

"Pound it!" they all said and all three teens and kwamis fist-bumped.

~~~

(Y/n) waved as she stuck her head out the window. The others waved back.

'This is the start of a new life...' she thought, 'I leave the safety of Paris in your hands. Please take care of it.'