COMPLETE REWRITE

Yes, I am alive!

I have not been updating anything lately these... years, because I've been busy with college, family (especially my baby brother) and also work since I mostly do closing shifts.

However, while being on this long hiatus, I've re-read this book and I'm honestly cringing on some parts of it and realizing some continuity problems. And some things not up to date now that Miraculous is about to start its 5th season. (SPOILER: In my opinion, I'm still confused as to why Felix needs the Peacock Miraculous. My sis and I can only take a guess of wanting to make a sentimonster of his father? Probably a dumb theory, but we got nothing else.

Anyways, I'm going to do a complete rewrite of this book.

But I'm going to make a separate book. I will not be deleting this one, but I will not be updating it either as I can guess some readers like this one and I don't want to make anyone upset about it being deleted. 

I've gotten more time to do these things a bit and trying to gain more motivation to also start my other stories that have drafts to finish.

So I will be doing a rewrite and might post the new version sometime this week.

The updating will be slow though as usual. I can't exactly update whenever I want like before since my brother is a walking tornado -_- I'm pretty sure I've got some health problems because of the heart attacks he has nearly given me.