McFists of Fury

"How Bruce are Mckicks?" Howard asked.

Randy, Howard, and (y/n) were walking down the street together

"Only the brucest shoes ever!" Randy said.

"McFist has made yet another product I literally cannot go without."

"They're not that big of a deal..." (y/n) said.

"Not that big of a deal!?" Howard asked, "You don't know what you're saying, (L/n)!"

She gave him a deadpanned look, "I don't know what I'm saying because I don't the guy."

"Without him, we would totally die!" Randy said, "I mean, we're Mcfist from toe to T! I got McKicks!" he pulled up his shirt and pants down showing his boxers, "McTighties! McSkinnies!" he pulled up the hood of his sweater, "McHoodies!"

"McShorties!" Howard said pointing to his shorts, "McTops! I've even got a mouth full of McFillings," he pulled down his lip showing his teeth filled.

"McFistios is my complete breakfast!"

Howard leaned on a car, "My ride choice is McCedes," the car drove off causing Howard to fall.

"Alright! I get it, I get it! McFist is Bruce and you guys are huge fans and you'll eat, breathe, wear, and sleep in his items! Now can we please get going!" (y/n) complained, "My dad already left to work and if I arrive late he's going to ground me for the I don't even know what time anymore!"

"Your dad sounds strict," Randy said.

"Well, when you arrive late more than once to school with not a good enough excuse, you get a stricter schedule. Especially when your dad's mine and he brought me here because he went to work with some... big... company... Ah cheese!" she facepalmed, "I just discovered where he works."

"Where?" Howard asked holding his cheek.

"McFist industries... That explains why he said it was a big industry."

"Shweet!" Randy said, "Maybe he'll get you something!"

"Well... I wouldn't mind some McHoodies like yours."

~~Timeskip~~

"Question, did McFist do anything wrong?" Randy asked, "Answer, no. That is why I'm his number one fan."

The three were now at the school where there was a crowd gathered as well

"I thought you were the Ninja's number one fan," Howard said.

"I'd be careful," (y/n) said, "Ever heard of the phrase "Beware of the villain who wears a hero's mask"? Sometimes you've got to watch out for people like that."

"How would you know?" Howard asked.

"Well, from my experience, a friend of mine's dad was arrested for something he did behind everyone's back."

"So?" Randy asked.

"His dad was a worldwide famous fashion designer that a lot of people loved and admired."

The two looked at her with wide eyes.

"Believe me, I was shocked too since I worked as a model with him until he got arrested."

"You were a model!?"

"Yes."

Randy accidentally walked into a building that was placed down, "Ow!" he held his face as everyone laughed at him, "Building. That's a building!"

They all looked up seeing the giant robotic arm retract and saw a ship fly away. It left smoke that said, "Buy McFist."

"I am splitting at the seams to present the new McFistury History Pavilion!" the Principal said and a trumpet sounded.