Dawn Of The Driscoll

A small child dressed as a clown skipped down the sidewalk as he was trick or treating.

"On all Hallow's eve... Prepare to be scared witless."

He then stopped as something rose above him. A Whopee dressed as Jason roared raising a large knife.

The kid got scared enough to poop his pants and ran off screaming.

"At the Whoopee World Halloween Frighttacular! One night only!"

Randy, Howard, and (y/n) were watching the commercial on Howard's phone.

"So bruuuuce!" Randy said, "Get it? Bruuuuuce."

"Got it the first time," Howard said putting his phone away.

"Still stupid the second time," (y/n) finished as she took her seat behind them.

The door shut closed making everyone look forward.

"Good Morning, class," Mrs. Driscoll said as she entered as she carried a crate with many pots of plants. She then gave a flirty look to her husband that was behind her, "Morning, Jerry."

"Why those lips talkin' instead of kissin'?" Jerry was made to ask.

She then began making out with him.

Randy and Howard cringed grossed out.

"Watashi wa kurushimi o owaraseru," (y/n) groaned slamming her head into the desk. (End my suffering) 

"With Halloween a week away," Mrs. Driscoll began putting the plants each on a desk, "I thought we'd celebrate by growing our very own Vetis Odormotes."

"'The Smell of Death Vines'" Jerry said.

Mrs. Driscoll placed one of the small plants in front of Randy and Howard and another in front of (y/n).

The three took a sniff of their plants and gagged.

"Smells like old man breath," Howard said.

"I was gonna go with meat farts," Randy said as he covered his nose.

"I'd say corpse marinated in sake underground with diapers," (y/n) gagged as she pushed the plant away a bit.

"I'd rather smell Plagg's Camembert at this point," Shadow gagged managing to catch a whiff.

"Follow these directions exactly," Mrs. Driscoll said.

"Or your plant will look like me," Jerry said.

"'2 cups of water per day, one scoop of plant food every hour, altering light and shade--' Dudes, this is way to complicated!" Randy complained as he read the instructions, "It's a plant!"

"And the plants are responsible for our oxygen," (y/n) said.

"Oh, let's just put all the water and plant food in now," Howard recommended.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..."

Randy facepalmed, "Howard, we just outsmarted nature."

The two poured all the water and food into the plant.

(Y/n) began walking out with the plant, "You're gonna regret that~"

"Please, (y/n). We know what we're doing."

"Sure..." she began walking out as she carried her plant, "Anata no kao ni korega bakuhatsu suru made matenai" (I can not wait until this blows up in your face)

~(Y/n)~

(Y/n) arrived home and she then pinched her nose with her free hand as she caught a whiff of the plant.