Names

*Sin's POV*

  We all couldn't stop talking about Jealousy and I's ultrasounds on the way home, and me having twins was the primary focus.

  "Three kids in the house, holy shit." Ricky laughed, and I leaned up, since I was in the back, and smacked him in the arm. "No cussing!" I told him. "Babe, the babies only hear you right now. Relax." Chris said, putting his hand on my knee.

  "Yeahyeah." I muttered, leaning back. We decided to stop on the way home to grab food, since what Ghost made for breakfast had literally fucking growled at us like a God damn demon.

  We wound up just driving through Del Taco, getting four Fiesta Packs, so the guys at home could have some too. We went home, and I couldn't stop thinking about the fact I was having two baby girls.

  Ricky put the food in the kitchen, and I sat with Chris and Jealousy in the living room. He brought back a burrito and taco for each of us, and I leaned my head onto Chris's shoulder while I ate.

  "So, when do we wanna decide names?" Jealousy wondered out loud. I shrugged, and said, "I've already been kinda thinking." "Think of any you like?" Chris asked, and I nodded.

  "I think Violet and Rose would work." I suggested, and everyone made a face. "What?" I asked defensively, and Chris said there was no way in Hell our children would be named after fucking flowers.

  "I think our kids should all have really unique names, ones you don't really hear." Jealousy said, and we all wound up agreeing.

  "I think we should name ours Zoro." Ricky pleaded with Jealousy, and she told him that would happen over her dead body. If he had said that to her, she probably would've made it so.

  "What about Beatrix?" Chris asked me. I stuck my tongue out. "I always liked Electra for a name." I said, and Chris smiled. "I like that too." he told me. "Awwww you guys have a name down!!!!" Jealousy squealed.

  I laughed at her. "We need a middle name for her though!" I said, and Ryan sprung out of the fucking woodwork, saying, "Electra Mirielle Cerulli." We all stared at him for a moment, then I nodded. "That actually works. I like it."

  Ryan grinned when Chris gave his approval, and then walked out. "That was fucking random." Ricky mumbled, and we all agreed. Jealousy made a loud squeaking noise, and we looked at her. "Azarius. That's it. Bam." she squealed.

  Ricky thought for a moment, then tried, "Azarius Drexel?" I raised an eyebrow. "Azarius Drexel Olson? Definitely unique." I told them, and they smiled.

  They decided their child would be named Azarius Drexel, and then the conversation shifted to what my other daughter would be named. Chris and I were beyond clueless, so I just decided to Google "unusual baby names."

  We scrolled through seemingly endless possibilities, till we both stopped on the same name: Sidra Elspeth. "Did you find one?" Jealousy asked us, noticing our smiles. "Did we baby?" I asked Chris. He kissed me passionately, then replied, "Yes. We did."

~Author's Note: Sorry it's short, the next few probably will be as well cuz I have something big planned for later and I'm not sure what to write till then.~