Growing Up

*Sin's POV*

  "Sidra, get back here!" I yelled after my daughter. Chris and I had taken the girls to the mall, and they were definitely a handful. Sidra was darting the crowds, not listening to anything Chris or I said.

  But hell, what's to be expected from a four year old?

  Chris chased after Sidra, and brought her back after a moment. "We may need to get her a kiddie leash." Chris sighed, not setting her down, despite her squirming.

  "Daddy!!!" she whined, looking close to tears. "Baby no, you can't rum off like that." I told her. Way to go me; she started crying. I groaned. "Set her down, I guess. Just hold onto her hand." I suggested to Chris.

  He set her down, and she just clung to my leg. I would've picked her up, but I was already holding Electra. I balanced Electra on one hip and smoothed Sidra's hair with my free hand, trying to calm her.

  "Sidra," Chris said, squatting down to her level, "will ice cream make you feel better?" She sniffled and nodded, so he picked her up, and we walked to the food court.

  We saw there was a Dairy Queen, so we headed over. Chris and I set the girl's down, but held their hands so they couldn't run off like Sidra had. We waited in line, and when it was our turn, Chris ordered a small hot fudge sundae for the girls to split, as well as an Oreo Earthquake Sundae for us.

  We discussed what we would do after ice cream while we waited, and after a moment a girl said our order was ready, so I grabbed the tray and followed Chris and the girls to a table.

  "Didney Stow Mama!!!" Electra begged me, and I laughed when Chris made a face. "I thought we've raised them better..." he grumbled. "There's Nightmare stuff, babe." I reminded him, and his eyes lit up.

  We ate our ice cream, and I tried to ignore the people giving us weird looks. Fuckin judgemental bastards. Fuck them. Thankfully, I still carried my red contacts in my purse, so I put them in.

  While most children would freak out to see their parent with red eyes, not only have ours seen it before, our house is full of oddities. The house is even stranger now that Angelo is around a lot, ever since he rejoined the band.

  He doesn't live with us, since the house is absolutely packed, but he's over almost every day, and I have to say, it's great having him around; he's an awesome guy.

  Chris and I are thinking about getting our own house now, as are Jealousy and Ricky. It's crazy how much we've all gone through, both as individuals, and as a group.

  Next time I caught someone staring at us, I smiled and batted my eyes at them. They left very fucking quickly. "Yay Mommy!!!" Sidra yelled, and Chris leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Nice job, babe." he told me. "Thank you baby." I said, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

  Chris and I finished our ice cream first, followed immediately by the girls. Chris threw the trash away and brought back more napkins, since both girls were pretty messy.

  I wiped Sidra's mouth and hands clean, while Chris took care of Electra. As we were standing to leave, a couple of girls approached us. "Hey, you're Chris Motionless, right?" the taller of them asked.

  She had bright blue hair, deep blue eyes, a black Asking Alexandria shirt, with purple ripped skinnies and black Vans. Her friend had light purple hair, a red Sleeping With Sirens shirt, black skinnies, and red hightop Converse.

  "Yep, that's me." Chris answered, and the purple haired one asked if they could get a picture with Chris and me. I had gotten fairly used to being in fan pictures, but it was still weird to me. I'm not the special one.

  I told Electra and Sidra to sit down and stay fucking put, and they did, so Chris and I posed with the two girls. The blue haired one snapped the picture, and turned to face us. "Are you guys gonna release a single any time soon?" she asked.

  Motionless has been in the studio working on a fifth studio album, "Black Pearl." Their fourth album, "Cave of Beasts," did really really well, better than Reincarnate did. Unbeknownst to any of the fans, Motionless In White was finally doing a song with Marilyn Manson.

  That was actually my birthday present to Chris last month, was getting Manson to agree, and telling Chris. Chris had had absolutely no idea I even was talking to Manson about it, so he was super duper stoked. Manson is actually a pretty fucking chill guy.

  "We might release a single in the next month or two, we're still working on recording it." Chris told them, and they squealed. "Hey, don't quote him on that." I told the girls, and they giggled as they nodded their heads. "Thank you!" they both squeaked, then ran off.

  "Twenty bucks says they go home and blog about that." I joked with Chris. "Forty says they blog before they leave the mall." he responded, and I laughed.

  "Who were dey Daddy?" Sidra asked him, stretching her arms out to him so he would hold her. "Girls who like my music." he answered, picking her up.

  I tried to pick up Electra, but she refused, saying she wanted to be a big girl, so I let her walk by my side, still holding her hand. We made our way to the Disney Store, and Chris stopped in front of it, looking disgusted.

  "I can't do it Sin, I can't do it!" he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. "Alright, you stay out here then, I'll take them." I submitted, and he set down Sidra. The girls took off running into the store, heading for Disney Princess stuff, and I chased after them.