THREE

WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES
______________

WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES______________

______________

THALIA AND HAYLEY SAT IN THE PARLOR OF THE LOCKWOOD MANSION, drowning their sorrows as they paid their respects to their fallen friend. The females as well as three other hybrids had been going at it all night, reminiscing the short time they spent with Dean, funny sayings he used to have, or simply how life was when Dean was at their side.

The door slid open and Tyler slipped in expecting to find his friends passed out instead of drinking, "You still going? I drank enough last night and then I slept, which is what you guys should have done"

"We're just paying our respects to Dean" Chris, one of the hybrids, replied.

Tyler nodded, "That's great, Chris, but could you pay them at a bar instead?"

Hayley rose from her seat with a shot glass in hand, "Don't be mad, Ty. We're just celebrating our fallen hybrid friend" The girl approached her friend and poured her shot into Tyler's, wiping her thumb across his bottom lip before sticking it in her mouth, licking the alcohol off.

Klaus, thanks to his vampire abilities, appeared behind the two with a bottle of bourbon in his hands, "Well, don't let me interrupt"

Tyler sighed, "I didn't know you were here"

The original brushed past his sireling and entered the room with a smile, "I just popped round to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet, when I arrived, I learned that not only was Dean unsuccessful but that Elena killed the hunter"

The Monroe girl shifted uncomfortably when the original took a seat beside her. She stood up, "Well, maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him in on a suicide mission—"

Klaus grabbed the wolf by her arm, almost yanking her back, "Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl"

Thalia scoffed as she yanked her arm free, "Bite me"

"What do you care if Connor's dead anyway?" Tyler asked his sire.

"I have my reasons... though, I suppose now they've ceased to matter. Cheers," Klaus raised the bottle he brought and took a swig of the liquid.

Hayley scoffed, "Yeah, well that's your fault. You sent him in there knowing that he wouldn't come out"

The Lockwood werewolf opened his mouth to object to Klaus' presence when the doorbell rang. He glanced back at his friends before he left to open the door. Caroline let herself inside the home with a box in her head, "I brought your stuff. Old laptop, your jersey, the charm bracelet"

"Care, this isn't a good time," Tyler told her.

"Just take it" Caroline shoved the box into her boyfriend's hands, forcing him to take it.