FIVE

WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE BOURBON STREET
______________

 WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE BOURBON STREET______________

______________

THALIA MONROE, HAYLEY MARSHALL, AND TYLER LOCKWOOD STOOD IN THE BARN WITH KIM AS ANOTHER HYBRID TRIED TO BREAK THE SIRE BOND. The hybrid, Adrian, had been chained up by the others just as the previous hybrids had been. Kimberley had argued against Thalia and Hayley's being there as all they did according to her was push them. 

"Please! No more. I can't do it again!" Adrian cried out.

"Yes, you can," Tyler assured him, "Block out the pain"

The hybrid continued to scream in agony as his bones broke again and again until Kim made her way over to him to comfort him, "That's enough. This is torture" She grabbed his hand and helped him up before beginning to free him from his shackles.

"Kim, stop" Hayley warned, "He needs to finish"

"Not today,"

Thalia, realizing that Kim wouldn't listen to Hayley, raised her voice and stepped closer to the hybrids as if to give off more of an authority vibe, "Yes, today! Nate, Dean, and Chris are all dead which makes Adrian Klaus' right hand. We can't let him anywhere near Klaus until his sire bond is completely broken"

Kimberley's eyes glowed gold as she growled at the Monroe girl but Tyler stepped in between them before they could harm each other, "Thalia's right. The bond isn't broken until he doesn't feel the pain of transformation anymore. If we want to get back at Klaus for everything he's done to us, Adrian has to keep turning"

"He doesn't have to do anything. Isn't that the point of breaking the sire bond, free will?" Kim asked, "Let's go, Adrian" She helped her friend up and left the barn with him weakly steadying himself by leaning on her.

Hayley scoffed, "He'll be dead by tonight"

Tyler nodded, "I'll fix it" He left the barn to go after the hybrids, leaving the two brunettes conflicted.

Thalia faced her fellow werewolf, "Hayley, you know what happens if Adrian doesn't break the bond. I won't hesitate"

"I know, I know"

THE SHE-WOLVES HAD BROKEN INTO PROFESSOR SHANE'S OFFICE ON THE HUNT FOR INFORMATION, they rummaged the boxes, pulled out drawers, and opened cabinets as they searched the office. 

The door opened and the professor entered only to find the girls making a mess in his office. He closed the door, letting it slam to get their attention. The girls looked back at the door with alarmed expressions as the man neared them, "Trespassing, breaking, and entering all before noon?"