Chapter 3

Meanwhile at the Slender mansion!

"MASKY, GIVE ME BACK MY GOD DAMN WAFFLE!!!" Toby screamed "NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME BACK MY CHEESECAKE!!" Masky screamed back. Jeff was in the living room and the run from Jane and Nina for two different reasons. Mr.Widemouth was trying to get Sally to juggle knifes. Ej was eating a kidney. Lj was eating candy. Dark Link and Glitched Red were play video games. And Hoddie was sitting on the couch wait for Toby and Masky to stop arguing.

So it was a normal day at the Slender mansion.

Finally BEN crawled out of the TV startling Dark and Red. "Jesus BEN, can't you use the front door like a normal person?" Red asked "Why should I? I'm not normal." Ben replied.

"Boy do I have a story for you guys!" BEN said. Sally heard this and dropped the knifes she was about juggle. She pulled Toby and Masky from the kitchen and gave them "The Look" and they stopped fighting and followed her. After that she got Jane and Nina to stop chasing Jeff and got them to sit down. Finally Sally sat down ready to hear BENS story.

Time skip brought to you by waffles

"And that had to be the weirdest person I have ever killed." BEN finished. Everyone in the room looked either confused, dumbfounded, or amused. Suddenly Slender teleported into the room and said "I overheard your story BEN and I think I have a few reasons as to why she may have acted as she did. One reason may have been that she was not afraid of death, the second reason is that she was think about killing her self, an the third reason is that she may have an ability to not die. If its the ladder then we would have to recite her before Zalgo does. With that being said, Hoodie, Masky, Toby, you'll go to her house and see if her corpse is still there, I'll do some research, everyone else...don't destroy the house"

And with that, he left.