Chapter 2

Key was up early the next morning. He had been home the day before and heard Taemin and Minho. He waited for Taemin to wake up.

Taemin woke up and got dressed. He went into Key's room and smiled. "I'm loving this idea! I haven't had that good of sex like...ever! He's the best at it!"

"He was a virgin last I heard." Key smirked.

"Not anymore. We went three rounds." Taemin smirked back.

"Wow, he must really like you." Key said.

"Yeah, he does. He already says that he loves me."

"Do you love him?" Key asked. He kind of felt bad for Minho.

"I don't think so. I mean, he gives me this really warm feeling and I blushed yesterday! I never do that after sex!" Taemin said.

"Okay, when are you going to get back at Jonghyun?"

"Soon, maybe tonight. He was drunk yesterday and said he would 'do' me. So if I go to Minho's dorm and see Jonghyun. He'll have sex with me. Are you okay with me having sex with him?"

"Yeah," Key said.

"I'm going to make it look like Jonghyun forced me to have sex with him! That way Minho will be super mad at him and hate him!"

"Okay," Key said.

"I'll act all innocent. It's going to be great! Is Jonghyun good with sex?"

"Yeah, he's really good..." Key said.

"I'll see if that's true, but Minho and I had great sex. He's really romantic too."

"Are you going to be here when he wakes up or are you going to leave and have me show him out like I have to do with all the girls you bring home?"

Taemin smiled. "I'll show him out. I have to be a good boyfriend." He left and went back to his room. He waited for Minho to wake up.

Minho soon woke up. He smiled at Taemin and kissed him gently.

Taemin kissed back. "Morning, sexy."

"Good morning." Minho smiled.

Taemin smiled and laid down next to him. He stared at Minho. 'Do I love him? No....I can't. I'm not gay.' "So what do you want to do today?"

"I have practice again. I have a game coming up." Minho said.

"Really? Can I come? I like watching you play."

"Of course."

Taemin smiled. "Okay, I bet you'll win." He held Minho's hand without even thinking.

Minho smiled and got dressed. "Let's go."

Taemin nodded and followed him. They headed to practice. After practice, Minho took him out to eat.

Taemin smiled. "So...did you like the sex we had yesterday?"

"Yes, a lot." Minho blushed.

Taemin smiled. "I did too. It was amazing. I love you."

"I love you too." Minho said.

Taemin kissed his cheek. He didn't mind kissing Minho anymore.

Minho smiled. They finished eating. "Do you want to go see a movie?"

"Sure," Taemin smiled back.

Minho took them to see a movie. Taemin held his hand. For some reason he didn't want to let go.
Minho smiled.

After the movie, Minho held his hand as they walked out. "I'll walk you home."

Taemin smiled. "Actually, can I stay with you tonight? I liked sleeping next to you." Taemin blushed when he said that.

Minho blushed a little too. "Okay,"

Taemin smiled and they went to Minho's apartment. Minho smiled. "Do you want to cuddle and watch TV until we're tired?"

Taemin nodded. "Sure,"

Minho cuddled with him. Taemin smiled and curled up to him.

Jonghyun came in. He was really drunk. "Oh, hey Minho, you brought your sexy boyfriend here again?"

Minho rolled his eyes as his phone went off. Minho checked it. "Onew's car broke down again. He needs me to go pick him up."

Taemin frowned. "But we were cuddling."

"You can cuddle with me." Jonghyun smirked.

Taemin pretended to throw up.

"Leave him alone." Minho said and left.

Taemin looked at him. He knew it was his chance. "Hey Jonghyun, I'll have sex with you."

"Really?" Jonghyun smirked. "I don't know. Don't you have sex with Minho?"

"Don't worry. I'm clean." Taemin smirked.

"I bet, but Minho said not to touch you."

"Did he? I didn't hear him say that. You heard him wrong." Taemin lied.

Jonghyun chuckled. "Okay," He smirked.

"Let's be kinky. You have to tie me up." Taemin led Jonghyun to the bedroom and got one of Jonghyun's ties out.

Jonghyun smirked. "I love kinky sex." He tied Taemin to the bedpost and undressed them both. He stroked Taemin. Taemin moaned.

Jonghyun was soon thrusting hard into Taemin. Taemin knew Minho would be home soon. He was in so much pleasure. He moaned Jonghyun's name over and over again, but he actually felt weird and disgusted too.

Minho walked in and froze.

Jonghyun stopped. "M-Minho!"

Taemin felt Jonghyun pull out.

Minho was still frozen. "H-How could you?"