Chapter 11

Taemin woke up and made breakfast for Onew and Minho.

Onew woke up and smiled. "This smells nice."

Taemin smiled. "Morning, I'm making pancakes, eggs, and bacon."

"Nice, we usually just have cereal. None of us really cook."

"Oh, I like cooking." Taemin smiled.

"That's really cool."

"Well, I had to cook when I was little because my parents weren't ever home. They were always working and they didn't really care about me."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Taemin shrugged. "It's okay. They try to be in my life now, but I just ignore them."

"Maybe you should try to give them a second change."

"I don't know. They left me alone almost my whole life."

"Just think about it." Onew said and set the table.

Taemin sighed.

"Taemin?" Minho called from his room.

Taemin ran to the room. "Are you okay? What do you need?"

"Could you help me to the bathroom?" Minho blushed.

Taemin nodded and helped Minho. He unzipped his pants and held his member. Minho blushed hard and went to the bathroom. Taemin looked away while he went.

Minho finished. "I'm sorry."

Taemin helped him back to the bedroom. "It's okay. I made breakfast. You can eat in bed."

"I don't want to." Minho said.

"Okay," Taemin carried Minho to the kitchen and sat him at the table. He put him in his wheelchair and fed him. Minho ate slowly.

Taemin looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"Can I visit my team?" Minho asked.

Taemin nodded. "Sure,"

Minho smiled.

Taemin smiled back. "Finish your food first."

Minho nodded. He finished eating. Taemin dressed him and took him to his team. They were doing practice.

They stopped and immediately surrounded Minho. "Minho! Are you okay?"

"What are your injuries?"

"Will you be okay?"

Minho explain everything to them. He hung out with them for a little before they had to go back to practice. He talked to the coach for a little as well. He turned to Taemin. "Why don't we go look at houses?"

Taemin nodded. "Okay,"

Minho smiled. "It'll be fun."

Taemin nodded again. He took Minho around as they rode a cab. Minho smiled. The first house was outside the city. "This one is supposed to be really big and it has a room on the first floor."

Taemin nodded as they went in and looked around in it. The people were home and let them look.

Minho smiled. "This place is good. The downstairs bathroom is a bit small."

Taemin nodded. "It's okay. It'll only be you and me."

"I have three more houses I wanted to look at."

Taemin nodded. He took Minho to the next one. Minho smiled.

Once they got there, they looked around.

"I like this one."