Chapter 13

Taemin went to him and hugged him. He took Minho to the car and drove home without Nari. Taemin sighed. "I'm sorry that I scared you. I wasn't actually going to kill myself. I only said that to scare them. I'll never leave you."

"Is it true? You were raped?"

Taemin looked forward. "Yeah....I was. I was raped a year ago. I trusted this guy and he ended up being gay and crazy. He had his friends touch me, but he was the only one who went all the way. After that, I hated gays. I hated any man who was gay, until I met you. Well, other than Key...but he was the only exception."

Minho held his hand. "I'm so sorry."

Taemin shook his head. "It's fine. It's not your fault. It was a long time ago."

"I love you so much. You're perfect to me."

Taemin smiled at him as he parked. "I love you too and now we can get married."

Minho smiled. "I'm so happy. Do you want children?"

Taemin smiled. "If you want kids, then I do too."

"I do. Just one, maybe two." Minho smiled.

Taemin smiled. "We can adopt. Do you want a boy or girl?"

"Both!" Minho smiled.

"So we'll have two kids?" Taemin smiled.

"Yeah," Minho smiled. "We can move into our new house tomorrow."

Taemin smiled. "Okay," He helped Minho into the apartment and sat him on couch. "I'm sorry I scared you. I wanted to scare them so that they would leave me alone."

"It's okay, just promise you'll never hurt yourself."

Taemin kissed his cheek. "I promise."

Minho smiled. "Okay, let's finish packing. Well, you can finish packing. I'll order furniture online."

Taemin nodded and gave Minho the computer. He packed the rest of the stuff.

Minho looked at furniture. "We'll have to get the house painted as well."

"What colors do you want to paint it?" Taemin asked as he got done packing and went to Minho.

"I like these colors." Minho said, showing him some colors.

Taemin sat down next to Minho and smiled. "It's going to be perfect."

"It will be." Minho smiled and kissed him.

Taemin kissed back. "I love you. I'm so happy that I get to be your wife."

Minho chuckled. "You're so cute."

Taemin blushed. "Why are you laughing? I only said that I'm excited to be your wife."

Minho kissed him. "I love you."

Taemin kissed back. "I love you too, oppa!" He said with a smirk.

Minho smirked. "Yeah~"

Taemin blushed, but smirked back. "Are you being naughty, oppa~"

Minho chuckled and yawned.

Taemin smiled. "Time for bed for my yobo." He helped Minho into bed and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms gently around Minho and laid his head on Minho's chest. Minho smiled and fell asleep.
Taemin fell asleep soon after.

Onew woke up and sighed. He knew Joon was just using him but he couldn't say no to him.

Joon woke up and looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." Onew said.

"What's wrong?" Joon asked again.

"I'm just hungry."