Chapter 16

Minho woke up. He smiled at Taemin and kissed his cheek. He pulled himself into his wheelchair and went to the kitchen. He made ramen for them.

Taemin woke up and went to the kitchen. "Morning,"

Minho smiled. "Good morning, I made ramen."

Taemin smiled. "Ramen for breakfast? That sounds yummy!"

Minho smiled. "Good, let's eat!"

Taemin nodded and set up the table. He made the plates. Minho smiled. He rolled to the table and got into his chair.

Taemin smiled. "You're getting a lot better. How are your legs?"

"They're okay." Minho said. "We should go to the pool again today."

Taemin nodded. "Okay,"

Minho smiled.

They ate and Taemin took Minho to the pool. He held him tight and was more careful. Minho smiled. He had a life vest on as he kicked around. Taemin smiled and pulled him around.

Minho smiled. "I want to try on my own."

Taemin nodded and let him go slowly. He watched closely. Minho was moving slowly, but he was enjoying it. Taemin smiled. Minho swam over to Taemin and kissed him. Taemin blushed and kissed back. They didn't really kiss out in public.

Minho smiled. "I'm so excited!"

Taemin smiled back. "I'm glad. I'm so happy to see you able to kick around."

"I'll be better in no time!"

Taemin giggled. "Yeah, you will be. You'll be walking soon."

Minho smiled, then frowned. "I still won't be able to play soccer..."

Taemin frowned and looked at the water. "I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault."

"Minho...do you remember what happened and what I did to you?" Taemin asked.

"No, but it's not your fault. Soccer is dangerous."

Taemin became quiet.

"Taemin, don't blame yourself. I love you. I don't want you upset."

Taemin looked at him. "You don't understand. You'll never understand..."

"You told me what happened." Minho said.

Taemin looked at the water. "I know, but....you don't remember how you felt or how hurt you were. You don't remember how I was so mean to you..."

"I know, but that's in the past. I don't care."

"How do you not care?" Taemin asked.

"Because I love you." Minho said. "I loved you even when I didn't remember you. You mean so much to me, more than I realized before and you've stayed with me after my injury and took care of me. You've done so much for me."

Taemin looked at him. "I love you too. I love you so much that I hate myself for what I did to you. You're a nice guy and really sweet."

"Don't, I forgive you and you need to forgive yourself."

Taemin nodded. "Okay..."

"Let's get out and go out to eat."

Taemin nodded. "Okay," He helped Minho out and took him to the family bathroom. He helped Minho change, then he changed. "Where do you want to go?"

"You pick." Minho smiled.

Taemin thought for a bit. He ended up taking them to a steak house. Taemin helped Minho sit down and then sat next to him.