AUTHOR'S NOTE

First of all a big thank you to all who have made their presence felt here in this book.........this concept had been ringing around in my head for a long time and I was just waiting for the right time to start it...........now since I'm free from all my other jobs, I guess I can dedicate all my free time to this book and so here I begin with this new journey........hope you all will enjoy it.........

A few things you need to remember before you begin reading the book............

§ This book has got a political background........although you won't be getting too many things about the do's and don'ts of politics, you will definitely have to read about various means which the politicians resort to, just to maintain their position in power........no offence to any political party or any particular politician, but this will be a generalized scenario........

§ This book will contain dialogues mostly in hindi, I will make an earnest attempt to translate them in brackets below wherever necessary........if in case I'm in a hurry and fall short of time, I will just post the update with hindi dialogues, incase anyone faces any issues in understanding certain phrases, kindly comment inline on that particular para, I will translate it for you in a reply to that comment.......

§ Since Eri has taken up a kdrama, unfortunately or fortunately, I have been beaten by the kbug too........so I plan to make this one a very, very long one.........to be precise my aim would be to get as many chapters as I can for this one..........so just incase anyone doesn't know about the kdramas, there will be instances in this FF where you may find the ML to be lame, FL to be shedding a lot of unnecessary tears and the villains being extra wicked..........please don't complain later on saying I hadn't bothered to inform you.........be prepared to bear a long story this time.............

§ And last but not the least...........I allow only constructive criticism on my story..........no personal digs and grudge is welcomed here...........please refrain from taking personal digs at the author or actors playing the characters..........do not try to defame and discourage me just how some people did during my dark FF, this time I'm not going to step back and end my story, infact I will give you the exact fame you need...........so if you are hungry for fame, please write your own book and get fame, do not trespass into my work and defame me to gain fame.........

§ Also do not ask me to write my story in a particular way or include certain mature or smut sequences in my story.........this story won't have any detailed mature scenes as such, but since there are a lot of young couples in here, we are going to have quite a lot of romantic sequences between them, also there will be a few harsh scenes at places as far as certain characters are concerned........I might just add chapter containing mature scenes following that particular chapter if I feel the need to do so.........