PROLOGUE

before we start with the prologue, let me enumerate a few facts........the target system applies to this story too and the no.of votes required to get the next update will be mentioned at the end of the chapter..........I will be posting the chapters soon after target completion, well there may be a delay of a day or two due to facts like writer's block or shortage of time.......the chapters will be publically available for viewing and reading for a certain time after which they will be turned into private chapters.........

lets say that the 1st chapter will turn private as soon as the 4th chapter goes online.........so there will be a gap of three chapters inbetween..........hope everything is clear, if any doubts, please do comment and ask..........inline comments are most welcome on all my updates........so please do vote and comment..........also the trailer is under process, so I might be posting it as soon as i receive it, may be with the update or separately.........depends.......so here we begin..........

--------------------------------------------

Dekho Sonakshi, main jaanta hoon ki humari shaadi ho chuki hai aur aaj humari suhaagraat hai..........par ek baat hai jo main tumhe kehna chahta hoon.......main tumse pyaar nahin karta, aur na hi kabhi kar paaunga.........

(See Sonakshi............I know we are married and today's is our wedding night.........but there's one thing I need to tell you.........I don't love you...........will never do.........)

She sat on the bed, covered with her favorite jasmine flowers.........the aroma of scented candles filled up her nostrils, as she felt bad for the person who had invested so much of time in decorating the room for the newlyweds........

Main jaanti hoon Dev..........kyunki meri feelings bhi kuch alag nahin hain..........main bhi tumse pyaar nahin karti, infact main to pyaar mein believe hi nahin karti..........

(I know Dev..........coz my feelings are not something different.........even I don't love you..........infact the feeling of love is very alien for me...........)

He undid his sherwani, and took off his turban..........there was no need to pretend any longer..........their parents had achieved what they wanted to, this marriage was nothing but a business-political alliance, what they wished for was their prosperity........he had no interest in this relationship whatsoever..........

I thought you would back out...........but I was wrong..........just like your father, you turned out to be a gold digger.........I can't understand how can a girl agree to get married to a person she hardly knows, has never met or spoken to..........people can stoop so low for gaining power..........

Letting out a tired sigh, he sat down on the couch lying in the room.........the constant jingling of her bangles caused him some irritation...........couldn't she just take them off and lock them up in a box.........wasn't her presence enough to annoy him for life........did she have to make him feel her existence around him every moment......

Well I can say the same about you as well..........you also did agree to get married to a girl you never knew or met........you could also have backed out..........shall I assume you were equally interested in power just like your dad?

Her eyes welled up as she eyed him from the corner of her eyes.......he was throwing daggers at her...........at this point they both wished they had never crossed each other's paths.........

I hate you Sonakshi..........

With this he disappeared into the closet..........leaving her alone on the wedding bed.........

I hate you too.............Mr. Bundela..........

She decided to call it a night, what was even the point in pretending to be the good one..........her husband, getting married to whom wasn't her wish or choice, had made it very clear to her that he wasn't interested in making any amends with her or establishing any relationship with her......

Her father cared the least for her, while her mother would never bother to raise her voice for the right infront of her father of elder brother.........she had been confined to the four walls of her so-called husband's bedroom..........someone who despised her as much as she despised him..........wonder if she would ever be able to fulfill her dream of becoming a doctor again.........guess that would just have to be a distant one........

Dev on the other hand wasn't facing anything different.......his father had always viewed him as a ladder to gain success.......he had successfully managed to get him hitched to the most powerful politicians daughter, just because he was sure that this move of his would earn him a stronger grip over the state........

He wondered if he and Sonakshi would ever be able to get on the same page of the book..........guess only time will decide their fate........

------------------------------------------

TARGET : 100 VOTES...........