SNEAK-PEAK : A BRIEF LOOK INTO THE CHARACTERS

MAIN CHARACTERS

SONAKSHI Rathore, naive, beautiful, 21 years old..........

Medical student..........only daughter of an influential politician from Rajasthan, preceded by her two elder brothers, Ranveer & Shaurya...........

Her funda in life was simple, "live and let live"............she had a small dream of becoming a successful doctor, marrying her prince charming, being a mother of 2 cute kiddos and then living her life happily ever after..........

But God had different plans for her........her world came crashing down when she was forcefully married off to Rajasthan's business tycoon's son..........DEV BUNDELA!!!!!

DEV Bundela, 24 years old, handsome hunk,

The only son of the business tycoon of Rajasthan, apple of the eye for all his family members.............he was the brightest student of his class, which made him a centre of attraction in college too.........he would love to help out others in need, but he was strictly against cheating and lying.........

His only motto in life was to be an architect, design huge, sky-touching buildings for his state..........and yes, be listed in Guinness book of world records...........his world comes crashing down when he's forcefully married off to Sonakshi Rathore.........

SIDE CHARACTERS

SONAKSHI'S FAMILY

YASH Rathore, 54 years old, hungry for power..........

Politics is his first love and for attaining power he can destroy anything and everything..........his only aim in life is to constantly rule over his state, Rajasthan.........

A father to 3 kids, he's not the typical husband or father any women/kids would wish for...........he's hatred for women gets the better of him in many cases, and he's certainly not in favor of his daughter, Sonakshi, pursuing her medical degree...........

NEHA Rathore, 50 years old, the scared one........

She's the good-imaged mum for any kid, loves all her kids equally.......is scared of her husband and elder son.........pampers her younger son a lot and is hell worried for her daughter's future........somewhere down the line she blames herself for Sonakshi's ill fate of being born in their household........wishes to see her daughter emerge as one of the top doctor's in the country.......

RANVEER Rathore, 32 years old, egoistic like his father......

He would have been a better individual, only if he hadn't idealized his father.........his father's greed for power has impacted him too, and all that makes sense to him now is being a ruler of his clan.......

He has immense hatred for his sister, Sonakshi........basically because she's the more loved one to his mother and younger brother.........he also thinks like his father when it comes to giving equal rights to women/girls.........is married to an illiterate damsel, Bela, someone who's known for her bold dressing sense and is therefore a centre of attraction for many males of the city.......

BELA Rathore, 28 years old, damsel of the town........

Just like her husband, Ranveer, she hates her sister-in-law, Sonakshi.......the only reason behind this being the fact that Sonakshi is more beautiful than her..........she hates it when men, who love to throw themselves at her feet give attention to Sonakshi if she's anywhere nearby.......her only aim is to kick Sonakshi out of the house as soon as possible and defame her entirely in the society.........

She ill-treats her mother-in-law as well, but is scared of her brother-in-law, Shaurya..........reason, he knows a certain secret of hers which can destroy her forever...........

SHAURYA Rathore, 26 years old, handsome jerk.........

He's the most pampered member of his family.........over-loved by his mother and sister, he's the famous Casanova of his group........sleeping with different girls every night is his pastime, and keeping his sister, Sonakshi happy is his aim........

He's very well aware of his family member's hatred for his kiddo sister, Sonakshi.........and well, he knows how to tackle them all.......

DEV'S FAMILY

ASHOK Bundela, 50 years old, shrewd businessman.........

The ruling business biggie of current times, he knows how he should be continuing with his reigning.........wishes to have an alliance with Yash Rathore, so as to rule the state for a longer time and make great profits with his business, he sees his son as a ladder to gain more power.........he doesn't get along with his daughter as well..........

Runs a business firm in Rajasthan, where his son and daughter work as well..........

MAYA Bundela, 42 years old, pious lady........

Is equally worried for her son, wants to mend the differences between her husband and daughter...........she's the ever-supportive wife to her husband........

SANSKRITI Bundela-Arora, 28 years old, beautiful, intelligent, down-to-earth lady...........

She doesn't have good relations with her dad, talks occasionally to her mother, but is like a second mother to Dev..........she's married to Pranay Arora, against her father's wishes..........business-woman by profession, she can go to any length to be by her brother's side......

PRANAY Arora, 26 years old, charming personality.......

As you all have guessed it right, he's younger to Sanskriti and isn't well established in his life too...........he loves his wife unconditionally and their castes also differ...........he's Dev's best friend in times of need, his business advisor in times of worry..........he has never gathered the courage to step infront of his father-in-law..........

***********************

In addition to these, you have one more annoying character in my story.............Avinash Thakur...........Sonakshi's secret admirer.........

I have not casted anyone for this role, you can assume any actor who plays the role of villains for this character......don't worry, you won't have to bear him at the start, but he will be there around in the second half of the story to annoy Devakshi as well as my readers.........

So with that, we conclude the sneek peek into the characters of my FF..............I know, this time it's a long list, but I will hopefully be able to justify all of them..........stay tuned for the first chapter.......

I plan to make this one a long one..........and drag it as much as I can just like kdramas..........so please bear up with me, coz this time I'm also going to be equally annoying just like the villains of my story.......

GIVE ME AS MANY STAR-HITS AS YOU CAN, LETS SEE WHEN YOU CAN MANAGE TO GET THE NEXT UPDATE FROM ME...........