TWO ~ WOH PEHLI BAAR.......

EARLIER THAT NIGHT

DEV'S P.O.V.

A while ago I was all carefree and relaxed.........driving to my dii's place with my buddy Pranay besides me has always been fun.........now you must be wondering if my dii stays in Bharatpur, well if that's your question than all I have to say is no........not at all.........my dii stays very much in Jaipur..........infact she stays very close to my place.......it's just that we have been driving back to Jaipur to my dii's place..........

Now you must be wondering what's Pranay doing with me.........well both of us had gone to Bharatpur to visit our factory site.........the factory site has been under maintenance for the past 6 months and me and Pranay make it a point to give it a personal visit atleast once in a month...........so that's the reason why we are here right now......

Yaar Dev.........main soch raha tha ki ab tujhe shaadi kar hi leni chahiye..........

(yaar Dev.........I strongly feel you should get married now)

Throwing daggers at my one and only best buddy, I punched him lightly in his stomach, as he coughed his breath back much to my amusement..........now common, I hadn't punched him this hard to get this reaction from him........

Bass karo jeejajii.........itni nautanki acchi nahin.........dii se complaint kar dunga main.........phir khana unki maar.......

(enough jeejaji.........this much of drama isn't good........I'll complain to dii.........then be ready to be whacked by her.......)

He pulled the bottle of water lying on my car backseat and gulped down almost half of it before answering back........

Haan haan dii ke chamche.........kar de meri complaint apni dii se......main usse darta hoon kya........waise bhi teri dii sirf tere saamne sher hai..........mere saath to bheegi billi banke rehti hai woh.........

(go ahead dii's favorite..........go ahead and complain about me.......I'm not scared of her..........as it is she's a tigress only infront of you.......she stays like a timid kitten with me........)

He pulled up his imaginary collars as I scoffed at his audacity.........just last week he had been forced to sleep in the living room of his 2bhk...........reason?...........he had forgotten to wish dii on her birthday.........now which man forgets his wife's birthday?.........that too within two years of marriage.........

Yes, they had been married for the past two years...........happily married I would say..........the opposition from my Dad and the society buffs on a whole didn't bother them at all...........for them their love alone is enough...........Dad had been always against their relationship............if it was upto him than they would have never got married.........I still remember how voraciously he had reacted when he first came to know about their affair from Pranay's father........just like dad, he too wasn't in favor of their relationship........

But then why fear when dii's baccha Dev's here..........as always I convinced dad and he allowed them to get married..........but on one condition...........they would never step into our villa, not at any cost.........dii agreed instantly, coz she knew for sure that Pranay loves her truly, and not her wealth..........but then she's her father's daughter too...........she moved out of the Villa on a condition that although she would be denied an entry into the Villa, she will retain her position in office, no one would snatch that away from her.....and so it was...........

Just when we were driving towards Jaipur, we happened to spot a girl at the entrance of the Bharatpur Railway Station, he state dismantled.......her expressions worried..........she looked scared as she shivered in the cold December night, stranded and alone.........she was constantly looking behind her to check on someone.........and as I guessed it right, someone was following her..........