THREE ~ ALBELI AAFAT.......

RATHORE MANSION

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V.

sajna hai mujhe sajna ke liye........

The walls of the Rathore mansion were familiar to this everyday croaking of their new entrant, Bela..........wife of the eldest son of the Rathore's, the daughter in law of the ruling politician of the city, this leggy lass had a nerve to irate anyone and everyone.......

While everybody wondered how she managed to get a place in this high profile family, some very well knew her trick up their sleeve.......being bold and beautiful, trapping Ranveer wasn't a difficult task for her...........being a womanizer himself, Ranveer was bowled over by her remarkable beauty and boldness........

Her dressing style, the way she carried herself amidst a gathering had always been the talk of the town............some called her a black mole on the reputation of the Rathore's but some couldn't help but be mesmerized by her looks...........Ranveer was very well aware of her character, but that didn't matter him..........his family wanted him to get married and who better could he get other than Bela.........

She had so many affairs of hers to be looked after, why would she even be bothered to know where her husband had been spending his nights..........all she would do is deck herself up, insult her mother-in-law and go around to attend a lot of social gatherings where she couldn't even understand what the page-3 ladies would say to her.........reason, she was illiterate........

Chaliya..........ari oh Chaliya.........kahan marr gayi yeh?

She called out to her maid as the maid rushed towards the stairs to help Bela descend the steps in her long flowing gown without tripping.........as soon as she managed to hold the edges of Bela's gown, she was rewarded by a smack on the back of her head for not answering her Madam at her first call..........

Sabke sab kaam chor hai.........ekdum sasusa ki tarah........nikamme

(all of you don't want to work.........just like mom-in-law.......useless)

She walked towards the kitchen where Neha was busy preparing breakfast, stopping by the door she didn't fail to fulfil her duty which she was very apt at...........insulting her mother-in-law........

Eii dekho.........uhaan betiya raani pata nahin kiske saath apna muh kaala kar rahi hai, aur inhe koi fikar hi nahin hai........arrey raat se subah ho gayi, par phir bhi nanand saa ghar nahin padhari......aur yeh hai ki apni hi duniya mein dang..........arrey sawdhaan rahiye sasusa........kahin beti apne saath damaad aur naati na le aaye......

(look at her, daughter hasn't come home yet, wonder with whom she must have spent the night..........it's morning now while she was supposed to arrive at night........and you are least bothered about it........beware mom-in-law, you never know, your daughter might get her husband and child along)

As irritating as her talks were, it was that much difficult to argue with her.........coz once she would start arguing, she wouldn't stop.......and it was better not to argue with her rather than spoil your mood early in the morning.........coz Neha very well knew one fact for sure.........she could never expect any support from her husband or son for that matter.........if at all there's a clash between her and Bela, forget supporting her.........instead her husband would prefer walking out and her son would support his wife...........

Sonakshi bass aati hi hogi........phone aaya tha uska kal raat, uski train deri se aayegi..........tum kahin jaa rahi ho kya?

(Sonakhi will be late, she had called yesterday night saying her train has got delayed.........are you going out somewhere?)