Part 1

I woke up in the morning, tired as usual. I just wanted to sleep but I couldn't. I need to go to school. I did my morning routine and wore a pink hoodie, black pants and white nike shoes.

I have a brother called Jin. He is often busy because he is a famous idol.

Jin: Y/N hurry! You are gonna be late for school.

Y/N: What are you talking about? It's 30 min until the bus comes.

Jin: Don't you remember? You need to take the early bus because you changed your school.

Y/N: OMG! Thank you for reminding me.

I have changed my school because of 2 girls that always bully me. They are so mean! I can't believe I went in the same school as them. I also had a best friend. I told her that my brother is Jin from BTS but she didn't believe me. When I showed a video, she got jealous and didn't want to be with me anymore, so I changed the school.

I got out of the house and went to the bus. When I arrived at school I was a little bit shy. I got my schedule from the principal and tried to figure out where my class is. I walked and looked at the schedule so I couldn't see what was in front of me. I bumped into someone.

???: Hey watch out!

I looked up. Oh wow, he is hot! Wait what am I thinking? Get back to your senses Y/N! 

Y/N: Sorry!

He started walking away.

Y/N: Wait...

He stopped.

???: What do you want?

Y/N: I..I have a question..... Can you show me where math class is?

???: Are you new here?

Y/N: Yes!

???: Ok then, I'll help you just because you are new.

Y/N: Thank you! Um.. So what is your name?

???: You don't know me?

Y/N: No why?!?

Jungkook: I'm Jungkook from BTS.

Y/N: Oh so you are Jungkook that Jin always talks about. Hahaha Kookie.

Jungkook: Hey don't call me Kooki- How do you know Jin?

Y/N: He is my brother.

He sighed.

Jungkook: Another dreamy fangirl.

Y/N: I AM NOT A DREAMY FANGIRL!! ASK JIN! HE WILL SAY THAT HE HAS A SISTER AND IT'S ME!!

Jungkook: No it's not!

Y/N: Ok then, go to Jin's house today and you will see.

Jungkook: Ugh, I don't care! Walk to the front then go to the left and you will find math class on the right.

Y/N: Ok, thank you, but If I wasn't Jin's sister I wouldn't know his secret.

Jungkook: What secret?

Y/N: So you are now saying that you don't know huh? You are-

Jungkook: Ok ok I belive you!!

Y/N: Why didn't you let me continue my sentence? You are Jin's best friend and not that other guy.

Jungkook sighed.

Y/N: Everyone says you are best friend with I think his name was tezun and the other guy Janim.