20 (END)

Jungkook P.O.V

We were looking at the others trying to reach Y/N.. but couldn't for some reason. We didn't look at Y/N since she is bleeding and we will lose control if we look at her.

The others suddenly freezed and looked shocked.

Jungkook: Why are they standing there doing nothing?

Jin: Let me see!

He looked at them then ran in the room worried.

Jin: What happened?

Taehyung: I-I'm sorry!

Jin: W-what do you mean?

Taehyung: H-her blood disappeared.

Jin's eyes widened as well as mine. I ran in the room and saw Jin woo standing beside Y/N smirking.

Jin woo: Now I'm done! You can take her now!

The others ran in the room and I stood there, glaring at Jin woo thinking what I should do. I was very angry!

Hoseok P.O.V

We ran inside the room and saw Jungkook glaring at Jin woo. His eyes were red.. but not only red, but dark red. When a vampire eyes are red then the vampire is thirsty but if the eyes are dark red.. then the vampire is ready to kill anyone.

He started slowly walking closer to Jin woo. Jin woo's smirk disappeared as soon as he saw Jungkook's eyes and he started walking backwards.
Suddenly, Jungkook's shirt got ripped from the back and wings were slowly coming from his back.

Shit! If he can't control himself now.. he'll die!

He tried getting close to Jin woo but Jin woo used his shield. Yoongi ran to Jungkook and inactivated Jin woo's shield. Yep, Yoongi's power is breaking shields.

As Yoongi was breaking Jin woo's shield, Jungkook started going closer to Jin woo and his wings are getting bigger. Then he started slowly flying up from the ground.
In less than 1 seconds, Jin woo was on the ground and Jungkook was on top of him beating him up. Jungkook was much more powerful than before. He is like one punch man! With one punch, Jin woo's nose and lip was bleeding and he couldn't open his right eye.  But for Jungkook, his wrist was bleeding but he didn't seem to care. Jungkook was crying red tears, or maybe his eyes are bleeding. A vampire's eyes only bleed when they are really really really really really really angry.

When me and the other members saw this scene, we quickly went to Jungkook and tried to get him away from Jin woo because if Jungkook continues like that.. he will kill Jin woo! It starts with Jungkook beating him up then he start to have some special powers then even Jungkook might die, so we have to stop him. Jin sat in a corner. He was like paralysed! He didn't move! Is he dead?
Jungkook was too strong so we couldn't pull him away but then an Idea popped in my head.

Hoseok: JUNGKOOK Y/N IS BLEEDING AGAIN!

You wonder why I said that? Well it's because it means she is alive again.

Jungkook stopped what he was doing and his eyes went to a brighter red. He looked at Y/N with wide sad eyes. Jin finally moved and ran to Y/N in the speed of light.
They looked at her then at me.

Jungkook&Jin: YOU CANT JOKE RIGHT NOW HOSEO-

Hoseok: JIN WOO IS ESCAPING!